+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I have noticed in google tracker that everyone got there medical exam request in the same day they received SA except Me ? Is that normal ?

Thanks

Last edited:

kikiruuude

Nov 20, 2019
We got AOR on November 14th, but I'm having trouble linking our app on GcKey. Can anyone confirm if SA or requests for biometrics will show up on ECAS? I've just been using that to check every day with our application # and sponsor info.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'm a bit stressed about this, too, but then I admit our file is pretty big - largeish family, multiple translated/notarised lengthy docs, explanatory letters, fair amount of legal docs etc. I hope the delay is they're actually looking at it rather than sending it back, anyway. To me, our case seems straightforward but probably doesn't look that way with the thick pile of paper I sent.
Was pleasantly surprised to open my email after sleeping and discovered the AOR1 email, just when I was getting concerned (email Nov 23). Surprised in part because did not expect the email to be sent on a weekend.

I still can't seem to link in either ECAS or GCKey, but will try again later. Encouraging as I see from the google tracker there were only a handful pending yet from October applications.

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
Was pleasantly surprised to open my email after sleeping and discovered the AOR1 email, just when I was getting concerned (email Nov 23). Surprised in part because did not expect the email to be sent on a weekend.

I still can't seem to link in either ECAS or GCKey, but will try again later. Encouraging as I see from the google tracker there were only a handful pending yet from October applications.
Congrats! ;)

Reactions: armoured

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
I am starting to get worried now - our application is the last one without AOR1 from the October 21 batch. It should be fairly straightforward - no dependants.

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
I am starting to get worried now - our application is the last one without AOR1 from the October 21 batch. It should be fairly straightforward - no dependants.
I'm right here with you. Application received in NS on 21 Oct, still no AOR.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
We got AOR on November 14th, but I'm having trouble linking our app on GcKey. Can anyone confirm if SA or requests for biometrics will show up on ECAS? I've just been using that to check every day with our application # and sponsor info.
SA- sponsor`s e-mail
Bio - PA`s e-mail
don’t worry, many people cann`t add gckey (me too), but you received all news on e-mail (sponsor`s, PA`s). i received letter about fee for bio on e-mail

Reactions: armoured