+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
You need to understand that I am freaking out because my application was already returned twice already! And I saw a pattern which is when people that has their application received around the same day got thrir AOR and not me, it was always returned
true . mine has been returned once .its frustrating I fear they don't return it again because applicants after us has already received the ARO

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
check ECAS by entering the receipt number which starts with R on your payment PDF
I tried it leads to the following page
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:..

flyingColours

Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone, please be mindful when updating the google sheet/tracker
You need to understand that I am freaking out because my application was already returned twice already! And I saw a pattern which is when people that has their application received around the same day got thrir AOR and not me, it was always returned
What were the reasons that your application was returned both times?

I'm in the 21st received group, and based on the tracker, none of us received AOR yet.

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019

I'm in the 21st received group, and based on the tracker, none of us received AOR yet.
Mine said need to add checklist and more proof where my spouse lives.
my representative didn't asked for more documents from me but but she said she had added the checklist .
hope they don't sent it back requesting more address proof.
did you tried calling cic regarding your case.

flyingColours

Jan 31, 2019
Mine said need to add checklist and more proof where my spouse lives.
my representative didn't asked for more documents from me but but she said she had added the checklist .
hope they don't sent it back requesting more address proof.
did you tried calling cic regarding your case.
Sorry to hear that your representative missed the checklist. Good luck to you! Hope your application is finally complete this time :)

No, not yet. I think it's still too early for my case given there are still September applications receiving AORs recently, but will inquiry when December comes.

KarlUkr

Jun 14, 2019

First one I was missing a translation of a document and second was a signature this time I went line by line making sure I have everything

Reactions: cecict

flyingColours

Jan 31, 2019
First one I was missing a translation of a document and second was a signature this time I went line by line making sure I have everything
Don't worry yourself too much :) Just take it easy, divert your attention, focus on life. AOR will come when it comes. If you're in rush, maybe try calling CIC and see if they can give you any kind of reassurance just to keep yourself at ease.

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
Has anyone whose application was received on October 21 -election day - received an AOR? My application was received October 21 and no AOR. I see lots of AORs for applications after October 21, but none for October 21. I wonder if election day somehow screwed up their system...

Reactions: flyingColours

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
Has anyone whose application was received on October 21 -election day - received an AOR? My application was received October 21 and no AOR. I see lots of AORs for applications after October 21, but none for October 21. I wonder if election day somehow screwed up their system...
mine too we are having the same discussion whole day .

Reactions: flyingColours

flyingColours

Jan 31, 2019
I've heard they're pretty backlogged, but if you are going to contact them I'd recommend you contact them through the online webform rather than calling.
In webform can attach the receipt again and also (if you have one) attach a screenshot of when you initially submitted the receipt on October 21st... proves that you've paid almost a month ago and are still waiting for the request.
If you call, I've heard most people are on hold for hours before they get to talk to anyone, and that often the call centre agents are misinformed and/or speak outright lies. Overall with calling, it doesn't sound like the agents are very helpful.
Saw the post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outland-sponsorship-process.639134/#post-8312618

this might be true

S.a10

Sep 20, 2019
I am sponsoring my husband from Morocco. My application was received on October 18th 2019. I have not received AOR yet.