+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
@Alex1985 The progress bar will hit 100% when 1) your application is completed/decision is made in under 12 months, or 2) the12-month mark passes, regardless of the actual status of your application. Unfortunately when it hits 100% because of the latter reason, it doesn't reset itself based the actual movement of your application, and will remain at 100%. It is very frustrating.
Wish me luck please guys I’m almost at the end I thought after the email asking for my home address should I receive COPR right the way it’s been since December-14-2020 no any update yet.
Idk, I really worry they don’t received my email or they receive it but still they don’t wanna reply back with my COPR doing alot or research try to find any hope.
Some people said maybe because i went the USA two times and they don’t stamp the passport that’s kind of problem other said maybe my hotmail looks complicated should I provide Gmail more professional.
waiting time it’s really hard.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Mine is also showing 100% , as my file was received on 11 Dec 2019. It is just 12 months from the date file was received.

Whats your Timeline. ?
Did you received SA,AIP,DM email asking for your address already?
Are you only still waiting COPR
We’re in the same boat?
I’m October-2019.

Reactions: Rj saini

Maal

Dec 2, 2020
Did you received SA,AIP,DM email asking for your address already?
Are you only still waiting COPR
We’re in the same boat?
I’m October-2019.
Yo man i think we are the only one left from october here this is really frustrating

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hi everyone, I sent out my COPR and PR card photo on Monday so that I can get my PR card. My envelope is going to Kitchener ON, (basically a little over an hr away from me) and I didn't get tracking on it because I figured that it would make it there fine because it's not going very far. I already linked the pr card application to my gc account before even sending it out as well.
My question is, when is the point that I should start getting concerned that they didn't receive it/ something happened to my envelope? Luckily I have a second photo in case anything were to happen to the first one but I would like to know other's experience for recent PR card receivers

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi everyone, I sent out my COPR and PR card photo on Monday so that I can get my PR card. My envelope is going to Kitchener ON, (basically a little over an hr away from me) and I didn't get tracking on it because I figured that it would make it there fine because it's not going very far. I already linked the pr card application to my gc account before even sending it out as well.
My question is, when is the point that I should start getting concerned that they didn't receive it/ something happened to my envelope? Luckily I have a second photo in case anything were to happen to the first one but I would like to know other's experience for recent PR card receivers
Unfortunately there's no way to tell if they received it, but you could always send a Webform if a bunch of time has passed by with no card. My card took exactly 2 months to receive, but we are talking about the timeframe of late-September to late-November last year. Things could be moving faster or slower now. You might want to try finding the inland thread (check out February 2020 Inland, seems like March 2020 Inlands are just getting AIP and SA now) whose applications have just been approved and photos mailed in, since you're in line with their timeline now. Good luck!

Last edited:

P.l.

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, everyone! I’m becoming desperate and impatient again. You once helped me a lot at this forum. Just wanted to ask about the status of your pr cards. I send the pictures and CoPR letter on November 7th, so it has been almost 3 months. I’ve heard that some of you waited for 1 or 2 months only to get the card. Please, share your experience. Is there anyone waiting for 4 months or even longer? Is there a point of me contacting someone now (and whom can I contact anyways) in order to get an update?
Waiting for months for that card is just so ridiculous...

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi, everyone! I’m becoming desperate and impatient again. You once helped me a lot at this forum. Just wanted to ask about the status of your pr cards. I send the pictures and CoPR letter on November 7th, so it has been almost 3 months. I’ve heard that some of you waited for 1 or 2 months only to get the card. Please, share your experience. Is there anyone waiting for 4 months or even longer? Is there a point of me contacting someone now (and whom can I contact anyways) in order to get an update?
Waiting for months for that card is just so ridiculous...
I just saw in one of the Facebook groups that someone got PR in June 2020 and they don't have a card yet.. so yeah, it seems like for sure some people are waiting longer than 4 months .