+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Hey guys quick question it’s been a while waiting for AIP it’s seem nothing moving any recommendations?
After AIP and DM what next will be ?
What’s the approximately time to get my PR?
What about the sin number and health card ?

Maal

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys quick question it’s been a while waiting for AIP it’s seem nothing moving any recommendations?
Just we have to wait calling cic doesnt help hang there bro good luck to us

Reactions: Alex1985

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
  • After AIP and DM is COPR via PDF letter to your email and GC Key (assuming you don't have a representative. If you do, they will receive it, as per the process). Once you have both of those, COPR usually comes relatively quickly.
  • The COPR letter will give you instructions on what to mail in to receive your actual PR card (1-2 photos and copy of the COPR letter, usually).
  • PR card processing can take weeks or months. Note that you CANNOT travel outside of Canada until you have the actual PR card. The COPR letter is not a valid travel document.
  • SIN number can be applied for online as soon as your have the COPR letter: https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/
  • Health card (at least OHIP) can be applied for in person at a full-service Service Ontario as soon as you have the COPR letter. Print it out and bring it in along with your ID. You will be issued an OHIP number on the spot, with your card to follow in the mail.

Reactions: Alex1985

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
  • After AIP and DM is COPR via PDF letter to your email and GC Key (assuming you don't have a representative. If you do, they will receive it, as per the process). Once you have both of those, COPR usually comes relatively quickly.
  • The COPR letter will give you instructions on what to mail in to receive your actual PR card (1-2 photos and copy of the COPR letter, usually).
  • PR card processing can take weeks or months. Note that you CANNOT travel outside of Canada until you have the actual PR card. The COPR letter is not a valid travel document.
  • SIN number can be applied for online as soon as your have the COPR letter: https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/
  • Health card (at least OHIP) can be applied for in person at a full-service Service Ontario as soon as you have the COPR letter. Print it out and bring it in along with your ID. You will be issued an OHIP number on the spot, with your card to follow in the mail.
Hello,
Good morning PrincessButtercup,i just received E-mail AIP letter and DM on my GC key finally lol i hope my COPR will be soon thank you so much.
I’m feeling better now.