+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
We got the same proof of cohabitation letter, and sent in tenancy agreement in both our names, house insurance in our names and my wife's bank info showing our address last monday and received AIP yesterday along with the Right of Permanent Residence Fee request. Almost there!
Hi may i ask you what’s your timeline ?

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
We got the same proof of cohabitation letter, and sent in tenancy agreement in both our names, house insurance in our names and my wife's bank info showing our address last monday and received AIP yesterday along with the Right of Permanent Residence Fee request. Almost there!
Congrats!

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys! I just received my COPR today. Im so happy!! Thanks to everyone who has been so helpful here. I am now a Permanent Resident. :) I'm all done now. It has been so stressful but all worth it!

Application received : Oct. 10th, 2019
BGC completed : Sept. 2nd, 2020
Proof of relationship request letter : Sept. 2nd, 2020
Sent in the additional documents for proof of relationship : Sept. 24th, 2020
AIP & SA received : Oct. 9th, 2020
COPR received : Oct. 22nd, 2020

Just a quick question :
On the COPR letter it says "We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period". My COPR expires on 03-26-2020. Did u guys receive like that too? Do I still send my PR photos to the address provided? Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!!! :)

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for the information. I am hoping to hear from them soon.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi guys! I just received my COPR today. Im so happy!! Thanks to everyone who has been so helpful here. I am now a Permanent Resident. :) I'm all done now. It has been so stressful but all worth it!

Application received : Oct. 10th, 2019
BGC completed : Sept. 2nd, 2020
Proof of relationship request letter : Sept. 2nd, 2020
Sent in the additional documents for proof of relationship : Sept. 24th, 2020
AIP & SA received : Oct. 9th, 2020
COPR received : Oct. 22nd, 2020

Just a quick question :
On the COPR letter it says "We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period". My COPR expires on 03-26-2020. Did u guys receive like that too? Do I still send my PR photos to the address provided? Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!!! :)
Yes, my COPR letter said the same but with a different date (the date is based on your passport expiration date--are you sure your letter says 3/26/20?). And yes, you still need to send your PR card photo in along with the copy of the COPR letter.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Yes, my COPR letter said the same but with a different date (the date is based on your passport expiration date--are you sure your letter says 3/26/20?). And yes, you still need to send your PR card photo in along with the copy of the COPR letter.
oh sorry I typed wrong. Its 03-26-2021 but my passport expires on 2029. Alright I'll send my pr photos tomorrow, I thought I couldn't because of Covid-19. Thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

mariedamzy

Sep 4, 2014
Thank you Saitesovri and Rv8089. So I created a web form to change the email address. Then I called them to request for the copr to be resent. They said it will take about 2 weeks for the request to be done. So I'm waiting.

Reactions: saitesovsri