+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Saim0001

Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations to all of you receiving SA and AIP.

I still haven’t heard back (Oct 23). What annoys me is that eligibility is not even in progress. Does that mean that my app is just on some pile and nobody has even looked at it?
Same as me.im 23 oct applicant. Still haven’t heard after they requested RCMP clearance

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Did you submit the proofs yet?
Not yet, I received the letter on sept.2 and I gathered all the proofs but we're still waiting for the bank statement from last month that will show our new address in the mail. We called our bank to request one because we didn't have any transaction made last month so we can't get one electronically. We should be getting it by next week then we'll send the proofs right away.

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Not yet, I received the letter on sept.2 and I gathered all the proofs but we're still waiting for the bank statement from last month that will show our new address in the mail. We called our bank to request one because we didn't have any transaction made last month so we can't get one electronically. We should be getting it by next week then we'll send the proofs right away.
Best of luck :)

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Congratulations to all of you receiving SA and AIP.

I still haven’t heard back (Oct 23). What annoys me is that eligibility is not even in progress. Does that mean that my app is just on some pile and nobody has even looked at it?
IRCC's term "Eligibility in progress," and "Review of eligibility" is very misleading, to me. It is not really something that is ongoing throughout the life of the application process, as the name would imply, but it is an actual step. Once your medicals have passed and background check is complete, THEN they start to review your eligibility. I have made it to SA, BCG pending, and my status in GC Key also still reads "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

When you say you have't heard back, what was the last communication you received, and what was its nature? If you are worried that your app isn't moving, try calling to submitting a Webform to check on its status.

Last edited:

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hey guys,

I got AIP & SA yesterday. No DM or COPR yet.My background check is still in process so I’m guessing I’ll get DM and COPR after that.
Keep the faith guys, we’re almost at the finish line.
Thanks great! Congratulations! :D

Reactions: Stormie

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys,

I got AIP & SA yesterday. No DM or COPR yet.My background check is still in process so I’m guessing I’ll get DM and COPR after that.
Congrats :).. October or November applicant?

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys,

Not quite sure what to expect or how long it’ll take before I get DM. Is there anyone who was/is in the same shoes?
How long did it take before you got your DM.