Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Application received on Oct 2, 2019, Medical exam passed on March 2, 2020. Where to see the timeline?
Sorry, I meant your own application's timeline--meaning milestone dates like: date submitted, medicals, background check, etc.

Everyone's application moves at a different pace, but since you submitted on Oct. 2, 2019, you may see AIP and/or SA soon since IRCC is currently working it's way through October applications.

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
October 25
We got “eligibility met“ documents for both sponsor and spouse (not sure what the documents would be called) on September 14 and today September 16 we received CoPR document. This forum has been helpful to me so I figure this info might be useful to others.
Congratulations! :)
When did your background check start?

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Sorry, I meant your own application's timeline--meaning milestone dates like: date submitted, medicals, background check, etc.

Everyone's application moves at a different pace, but since you submitted on Oct. 2, 2019, you may see AIP and/or SA soon since IRCC is currently working it's way through October applications.
mu friend got sponsor approved (SA)today. he is Oct 31 applicant. you may get your any minites

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Mapl3cat

May 28, 2019
Can anyone provide me a number to call? I just want to find out the status since I got both SA and AIP but it still says my Bgc is in progress and it’s been submitted.

thanks in advance

roney_usask

Jun 26, 2020
Just got a call from IRCC, it was an Ontario number not a hidden number, they wanted to confirm I'm in Canada, asked my height and eye color since it was missed on the application and then said he was gonna send out the COPR. So I've been approved!
Congratulations...What's your time line?

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I just received the dreaded but anticipated "We need Proof of Relationship" letter today. Off I go to get those pieces collected, scanned and sent in!

Question for those that have submitted the same: How do you get everything into 1 uploadable file?

Last edited:
Reactions: roney_usask

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
I just received the "We need Proof of Relationship" letter today. I was expecting this based off of the numerous requests others have gotten. Off I go to get those pieces collected, scanned and sent in!

Question for those that have submitted the same: How do you get everything into 1 uploadable file?
There is a very good software on the internet which is free and very small in size and very easy to operate. It is called "PDFBinder" try searching for it online. You just have to drag and drop the documents to compile into one single PDF file and you can even change the sequence of the dropped files in it.

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I just received the "We need Proof of Relationship" letter today. I was expecting this based off of the numerous requests others have gotten. Off I go to get those pieces collected, scanned and sent in!

All the best! :) let us know how it goes.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup