+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

roney_usask

Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys my husband received SA this morning, however I have not received AIP. I checked my hc key and my profile updated saying "we are currently reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". I hope I receive it soon.
Congratulations!
When did you send your application?

kashatxx

May 8, 2014
Hello again!

October 10 applicant here :)

Received email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings asking me to let them know whether i'm in canada or not AND give them original and last entry to Canada as well as POE.

My question is, by original entry, what do they mean? the original time i entered canada to start my immigration (that would be apr 2013) or the very first time i entered canada (that would be nov 2001)?

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hey.. did you hear back from them after sending proof ?
Not yet. I contacted my MP to help sort this whole mess out and I should hopefully be hearing back from him soon and I'm hoping it might give me some insight as to why they think I moved back to the states. Im just hoping the proof I sent will reassure them that I'm present here

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Not yet. I contacted my MP to help sort this whole mess out and I should hopefully be hearing back from him soon and I'm hoping it might give me some insight as to why they think I moved back to the states. Im just hoping the proof I sent will reassure them that I'm present here
Just for clarification I recieved a procedural fairness letter

Bhargs

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I am a little confused. Do I just send them my COPR with the pictures to get my PR card or do I need to fill out the PR forms with the check list?

Reactions: mosiahfine

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello again!

Received email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings asking me to let them know whether i'm in canada or not AND give them original and last entry to Canada as well as POE.

My question is, by original entry, what do they mean? the original time i entered canada to start my immigration (that would be apr 2013) or the very first time i entered canada (that would be nov 2001)?
Not sure ordinal entry could mean your first ever entry and last entry being your most recent. Maybe post and ask in the favebook group or contact the call center for clarification. Good luck and let us know what they mean when you find out!

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi, I am a little confused. Do I just send them my COPR with the pictures to get my PR card or do I need to fill out the PR forms with the check list?
Not sure what you are asking or the circumstances of your situation. Maybe provide some more information and we can assist

Sadekabuessa

Feb 27, 2020
Hello again!

Usually they’re asking for last 5 years no more I think so.