+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Oct 22 PA.....received SA Sept 10 and today I received a procedural fairness letter asking for additional proof I reside with my spouse and proof that our relationship is genuine. Working on compiling everything we have. Will keep you guys updated

Trinicanadian

Sep 12, 2020
Oct 24 PA, received SA september 11th and at the same time wife received procedural fairness letter asking for additional proof I reside with my spouse also.

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Oct 22 PA.....received SA Sept 10 and today I received a procedural fairness letter asking for additional proof I reside with my spouse and proof that our relationship is genuine. Working on compiling everything we have. Will keep you guys updated
Please keep us updated with the results..All the best .
Oct 24 PA, received SA september 11th and at the same time wife received procedural fairness letter asking for additional proof I reside with my spouse also.
Let’s all keep each other updated please

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hey sorry for late actually i got my Aip and SA already but my OWP still in progress stress out alot i will try to order my GCMS notes did you got email about your OWP transfered to your local office? they never mentioned to me anything about my PR if it’s been transferred together or not I couldn’t found answer?!
I never received a formal email or notification that my OWP was transferred to my local office, however, my MP's office was told that my OWP application was in it's second review at the Mississauga office back on 22 May. The [OWP] application status in my GC Key is the same as it's been since day 1. If I hadn't been able to link it, I'd swear that they hadn't even received it at all.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Oct 23 applicant .got SA but received request for relationship proof.putting together all the evidence we have.
Please keep us updated with the results..All the best .

Let’s all keep each other updated please
I feel like these procedural fairness letters asking for further proof of cohabitation and genuine-ness of relationship are all the rage now. Maybe it is because they are not doing in-person interviews? As unnerving as the request may seem, keep in mind that many of your fellow applicants are also receiving them and that you're not alone (and that you're almost to the end!).

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

donad

Jan 26, 2020
Canada
I feel like these procedural fairness letters asking for further proof of cohabitation and genuine-ness of relationship are all the rage now. Maybe it is because they are not doing in-person interviews? As unnerving as the request may seem, keep in mind that many of your fellow applicants are also receiving them and that you're not alone (and that you're almost to the end!).
Thanks for the encouraging words.indeed i am relieved.Just finished sending all the additional proof.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

sbkind

Mar 26, 2020
October 23 applicant here. I haven‘t heard anything yet from CPC Mississauga. Did anybody that applied on or after October 23 receive any updates yet?

adanthony90

Jul 23, 2018
I’m October 16 and still have not received sponsor or applicant approval since RCMP finger prints were submitted. And this prints were submitted Aug 8th. There’s an update on my file that’s says documents received but my messages still says action required. I emailed them through web form and they did say the received it. I’m wondering now what’s the hold up. I’ll just continue being positive. I’m happy that many people in October are being processed at least it’s a sign that’s they are working on it ☺

Reactions: RAMAN2633

CynthiaL

Sep 14, 2020
Hi, I am Oct 2 applicant and I still have not received any update since March 2 which was the day they received my Medical Exam. In April, they asked me to submit a resume and it shows that they have received it. It has been almost 6 months that I have not heard anything since then. I am glad that many late OCT applicants got approved but I am also wondering if anyone has the same issue as me. My work permit will expire in Feb but I am not sure if I should renew it now, or can I renew? how long will it take? Hope someone can provide a recommendation.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I’m October 16 and still have not received sponsor or applicant approval since RCMP finger prints were submitted. And this prints were submitted Aug 8th. There’s an update on my file that’s says documents received but my messages still says action required. I emailed them through web form and they did say the received it. I’m wondering now what’s the hold up. I’ll just continue being positive. I’m happy that many people in October are being processed at least it’s a sign that’s they are working on it ☺
Stay positive, I would not say that you are "behind" at all. Everyone's application moves at a different pace, and you still have over a month until you're at the 12-month mark. I think we're all getting very excited since IRCC has been cranking out updates and movement over the past couple of months, forgetting that almost everything we October applicants have been seeing is uncharacteristically ahead of schedule. It's always good to stay positive, but stay realistic, too! :)

Reactions: adanthony90

Zalerinae0517

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, just found this forum I'm an October 24th application, passed my medical in may, got my SA Sept 6 but I don't think I got the AIP yet should they come fairly close together or have others just gotten lucky?

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
Hi, just found this forum I'm an October 24th application, passed my medical in may, got my SA Sept 6 but I don't think I got the AIP yet should they come fairly close together or have others just gotten lucky?
Anything in your IRCC account inbox? What does the ECAS say? Generally speaking, AIP is issued fairly close to SA unless they request additional documentation. It could also be that they are working on your BGC to finish to issue you AIP. But looking at recent cases including mine, IRCC is issuing AIP without completion of BGC, they add a clause to AIP that DM will not me made unless BGC is complete.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys! I don't know why I stopped receiving email notifications for new messages in this forum, it is still on watched list. Anyways, just wanted to update you that I applied for my SIN on September 3 at night (same day I got COPR letter) and yesterday I got it in the mail with Sep. 4 date on the header, so it took 1 day to be issued and 6 BUSINESS days to get to me by Canada Post (or 11 calendar days), I hope this helps someone.