+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I am october 9th, I just got elegibility passed on my ircc account and my husband got SA email, no COPR yet
Congratulations.
You have really contributed to the group with information about the applications.
Did you get your eligibility and your hubby got SA email today, Sunday?
Just wondering if IRCC works on weekends.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations.
You have really contributed to the group with information about the applications.
Did you get your eligibility and your hubby got SA email today, Sunday?
Just wondering if IRCC works on weekends.
yes, got the email at 10:54 am MT, I checked IRCC at around 8am today and there was nothing, now there is a message that says Eligibility passed

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
yes, got the email at 10:54 am MT, I checked IRCC at around 8am today and there was nothing, now there is a message that says Eligibility passed
Amazing!
Maybe IRCC (especially Mississauga) works during the weekend. Congratulations once again

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dear all, please let's join in this second protest and let the immigration know our grievances and what we are all going through.

Aug 28, 2020
I got AIP and SA today. Application received on October 10.

For those who have already received AIP and/or SA, did your letter include a paragraph about the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)? Mine says "...You will not be granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted. If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible." I made sure to pay this fee upon the initial submission of my application, so I'm wondering whether this is a standard paragraph or if it indicates that they don't have a record of my payment. Thanks!

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I got AIP and SA today. Application received on October 10.

For those who have already received AIP and/or SA, did your letter include a paragraph about the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)? Mine says "...You will not be granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted. If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible." I made sure to pay this fee upon the initial submission of my application, so I'm wondering whether this is a standard paragraph or if it indicates that they don't have a record of my payment. Thanks!
My eligibility passed message only said i overpaid the biometrics and a refund will be initiated. My husband’s SA email said this:

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made.
It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing time of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/

Reactions: hiwilley
Aug 28, 2020
My eligibility passed message only said i overpaid the biometrics and a refund will be initiated. My husband’s SA email said this:

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made.
It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing time of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/
Thanks for the response! That blurb was included on both my AIP letter and my husband's SA letter, but I'm sure that we've already paid (submitted a total payment of $1295 for PR + OWP). I guess it's somewhat standard, but it's confusing nonetheless.

Reactions: hiwilley

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Congrats!!!!
We just got this today too:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.
The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in VANCOUVER will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

So happy :')

Edit: I also wanted to ask - they're asking us to pay the RFPR fee but we've already paid this when we sent in our application - is there an error?

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Congrats!!!!

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.
The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in VANCOUVER will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Edit: I also wanted to ask - they're asking us to pay the RFPR fee but we've already paid this when we sent in our application - is there an error?
Congratulations
Please when was your application received?

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Congrats!!!!

Its a standard paragraph in the eligibility letter. Congratulations!