+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

R.gmr

Mar 1, 2020
No ghost update when the message changed in January, I only happen to notice it changed. The ghost update from Jun 11 shows up on my case notes as the last note added to my file that reads:

NOTES: 1
Creates: 2020/06/11
Label: General
Text: pre-screened. Criminality NRT. Medicals valid until 2021/02/27. Passport Expiry Date [date]. No adverse info PoR/C documentation on file
OK thank you so much

sbkind

Mar 26, 2020
got it! I just reviewed my notes from July 15 and it said that already but my due date is September 11, even tho my app was received a couple weeks before yours. I never noticed that note before, I’ve requested notes 4 times and I only read the last pages with the case notes
Is there any information for “Assigned to” and “Assigned by” in your notes where the due date is? It’s blank in my notes. Also, I have a similar pre screening message in my notes.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Is there any information for “Assigned to” and “Assigned by” in your notes where the due date is? It’s blank in my notes. Also, I have a similar pre screening message in my notes.
No, it is also blank, only the due date is there

Reactions: sbkind

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Is there anything new when you expect to start
I believe you are asking when October Inland applicants expect to start seeing end-stage movements such as SA, AIM, DM, or COPR. Since no one has mentioned in there that they've received any of these updates, I'm guessing we're all still undergoing our background checks or medicals.

With the some of the September Inland applicants now receiving the status mentioned above, it might be possible that the October group starts seeing the same notifications in September or October. However, I would not count out any amount of hold up due to the pandemic. A 12-month processing time is still very optimistic, I believe.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I believe you are asking when October Inland applicants expect to start seeing end-stage movements such as SA, AIM, DM, or COPR. Since no one has mentioned in there that they've received any of these updates, I'm guessing we're all still undergoing our background checks or medicals.

With the some of the September Inland applicants now receiving the status mentioned above, it might be possible that the October group starts seeing the same notifications in September or October. However, I would not count out any amount of hold up due to the pandemic. A 12-month processing time is still very optimistic, I believe.
They moved at a consistent pace for August and September applicants, so me being an October 9 applicant I am hoping for last days of August to get my update

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

roney_usask

Jun 26, 2020
I need your suggestion guys. My wife currently now on PGWP and it will expire at the end of January of next year. She just did her medical. When I did apply for her PR I did not apply for Open Work permit. Now I am little bit scared if PR procedures will be done by this year or not. I was thinking if I should apply for her Open Work permit or not. BTW we are expecting a baby in February next year. So lots of things are connected to valid status in the Canada. Please give me your suggestion.

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone

I"d like to ask for the photocopies of the documents. Can i send the printed documents which i scan on my own? Do i need to give them the legalized version of the document such as marriage certificate? Thank you

Yoshida25

Jul 14, 2020
I need your suggestion guys. My wife currently now on PGWP and it will expire at the end of January of next year. She just did her medical. When I did apply for her PR I did not apply for Open Work permit. Now I am little bit scared if PR procedures will be done by this year or not. I was thinking if I should apply for her Open Work permit or not. BTW we are expecting a baby in February next year. So lots of things are connected to valid status in the Canada. Please give me your suggestion.
There are so many factors at play. If I were you, I would apply for the OWP but that's because I prefer to be cautious. I still think that by the time January comes it's likely that you will get PR (based on the way that things have been moving) BUT there's always a small chance that you don't get it by then and since you have a baby on the way, it's better to put all the chances on your side. ..

Also was your wife able to complete the X-Ray portion of the Medical (considering she is pregnant) or did she have to postpone it?

roney_usask

Jun 26, 2020
There are so many factors at play. If I were you, I would apply for the OWP but that's because I prefer to be cautious. I still think that by the time January comes it's likely that you will get PR (based on the way that things have been moving) BUT there's always a small chance that you don't get it by then and since you have a baby on the way, it's better to put all the chances on your side. ..

Also was your wife able to complete the X-Ray portion of the Medical (considering she is pregnant) or did she have to postpone it?
Thanks for your reply. That's what I am thinking.
Yeah she did medical using protection shield during the low risk period of her pregnancy.

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi

We submitted inland spousal sponsorship. We didn't included drivers license as we don't have one at current address. Is it mandatory to submit drivers licence? We submitted pay stubs, rental agreement , joint account, bank statement, tax form, phone bill and so on. Only drivers licence not there.

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi

We submitted inland spousal sponsorship. We didn't included drivers license as we don't have one at current address. Is it mandatory to submit drivers licence? We submitted pay stubs, rental agreement , joint account, bank statement, tax form, phone bill and so on. Only drivers licence not there.
i didn't submit driver license either