Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Yep service with tracking... they issued a refund and said it was delivered even though the status wasnt updated.... IRCC are saying they dont have it though. looks like Im starting from the beginning again
oh this is annoying. i hope you get it sorted asap.

BB802

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
My is paper base. I got request to pay fee for biometric and on same day medical request for my husband. He got it done in India nd submitted. Now two days back my lawyer told me that got mail nd it say your file transfer to New Delhi for further processing.
yes but your husband is in India correct? so its an outland sponsorship....

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
yes but your husband is in India correct? so its an outland sponsorship....
Yes he is in India and I am just n Canada. So was bit confused how much time it will take as file has now transfer to ndvo

adkd2019

Dec 13, 2019
I cant say not to worry cause I would be if I were you but dont stress too much. It takes up to 60 days from what I see sone persons indicate on other threads. Also I've seen some persons say they never received AOR and after 3-4 months receive SA and/medical request. If nothing by the end of the month I'd call them to check on it. However no news is somewhat good news usually if it were to be returned you would've gotten it back already (happened to us when we first submitted) so it's possible it's being processed. Also ensure the sponsor checks his junk/spam mail. Hope this helps
Thank you very much for the reply! Still waiting and hoping for the best!

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

Deany

Dec 16, 2019
Having the greatest of struggles trying to link the application though... I'm using sign in partners... Anyone here did it successfully?

Taylor_J

Dec 13, 2019
So I’m sponsoring my husband and I got the AOR email which is great, but I’ve been reading about how the UCI in the email I received isn’t the UCI I’m supposed to use to link the PR paperwork to my account? Ugh, this is so confusing. Is he supposed to get a UCI number that’s different than mine to link the account? This is without even beginning to figure out the OWP hahahaha, hope everyone is having more luck than me!