+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

mitchelllindu

Nov 9, 2019
My understanding is that everything will go to and through your Representative (I may be wrong about that). Have you contacted them? If you haven't, I suggest you don't wait for them to contact you. Contact them and let them know that others from your cohort have started receiving their AOR.
Hey thank you, I called them and they have not received the email(AOR), they told me it usually take 2 months...

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Ho long does it take to be notified that they are returning the application? Thanks
It depends. For those who applied I october it took three weeks in average.

Reactions: viranimoiz

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi I managed to link the application in GCkey but I’m not able to link in ECAS yet. I tried with the application number and the UCI. I haven’t received AOR yet but expecting to receive today or tomorrow.

Application received - October 16
Application linked in GCkey - December 2
Hello, I just wanna ask if what is ECAS? I received my AOR in Nov.29, 2019 and I linked it to my GCKEY account. I am the PA.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys,
I successfully linked my OWP request and it says "Pending registration" what does it mean?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hello, I just wanna ask if what is ECAS? I received my AOR in Nov.29, 2019 and I linked it to my GCKEY account. I am the PA.
Hi CAS stands for client application status. It’s for the PA. I think I’m not able to link becausethe status of the application is Submitted and not yet In Progress. To get to the pages, I just google “ECAS” and there you could use either your UCI oryour Application number. Also update the spreadsheet with the date.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi guys,
I successfully linked my OWP request and it says "Pending registration" what does it mean?
How long after linking your PR application were you able to link your OWP? What is the status of your PRapplication in GCKey? Sorry I can’t answer your question as I am still waiting for AOR.

Crystel13

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
How long after linking your PR application were you able to link your OWP? What is the status of your PRapplication in GCKey? Sorry I can’t answer your question as I am still waiting for AOR.
I didn't know we could like OWP at first. I figured it out about a week after I got AOR. It wasn't hard to link it. You just need to make sure you use the PA UCI and not yours.

The status of the application shows in progress with nothing else. I (Sponsor) received an email asking me to submit documents to MIDI (Quebec papers) last week. So, they are working on our application even though it just shows in progress.

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys I saw some Oct applicants linking their OWP to their account. Would we get an email notification for this?

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
You don't get a notification to link it. You can link it already if you got AOR.
I (the sponsor) got the AOR email so I linked the application to my account, but I don't see anything that links the OWP. Is this something the PA should do instead? Like create his own account and link it?

Crystel13

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I (the sponsor) got the AOR email so I linked the application to my account, but I don't see anything that links the OWP. Is this something the PA should do instead? Like create his own account and link it?
Yes, the PA can do it. You might be able to do it too as a sponsor if you have the UCI of the PA.

You need to follow this:
  • Category: Temporary Residence
  • Sub Category: Work Permit and Extension
Application Details
  • Selection: UCI and Family Name
  • UCI: Your (Primary Applicant's) UCI (This is the UCI that was used for your Visitor Visa, NOT the new UCI that you received for the Sponsorship Application)
  • Family Name: Fill in your (Principal Applicant's) last name (Some recommend that you use the same case as you typed it in the application i.e. UPPERCASE or Lowercase)
Applicant's Personal Information
  • Selection: Passport - Fill in your (Principal Applicant's) passport details.
Details of Intended Work in Canada
  • Work Permit Type: Open (initial application or extension)
Information about the applicant's work in Canada
  • Current Country of Residence: Canada (as you are an Inland applicant)
  • Current Marital Status: Married / Common Law (as you are applying for spousal sponsorship
  • Which Situation Applies to the Applicant: Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law partner in Canada.

Reactions: pxlxyp

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi, I linked it just today and says "Pending Registration" it took me just a few minutes.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi CAS stands for client application status. It’s for the PA. I think I’m not able to link becausethe status of the application is Submitted and not yet In Progress. To get to the pages, I just google “ECAS” and there you could use either your UCI oryour Application number. Also update the spreadsheet with the date.
Do I need to make an account to CAS too? Cuz I already link my app to my GCKEY acct.