+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys, I just wanna ask if do we have to pay for biometric fee? Cuz I paid it as an inland applicant. If no, how can I get a refund? Thank you so much in advance :)

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Many thanks @TriniKRN ! you got me on the right track. I wasn't putting Temporary residence as Category. It's still not working yet, but it must be because we need to wait a couple days after AOR.
Im gonna follow your timeline. I’m also Canadian citizen sponsor and Quebec resident. I see it takes a long time for MIFI to send the CSQ.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Btw if anyone updated the spreadsheet and got their application returned, can you please remove your name? In the unlikely case that it was received again at a later date in October, can you please update the spreadsheet? Cheers

mitchelllindu

Nov 9, 2019
Btw if anyone updated the spreadsheet and got their application returned, can you please remove your name? In the unlikely case that it was received again at a later date in October, can you please update the spreadsheet? Cheers
I have not heard anything yet, received oct 4, and my representative didnt not contact me so i assume it was not returned. Why is mine taking extremely long than other applicants lol does anyone know by any chance?

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
I have not heard anything yet, received oct 4, and my representative didnt not contact me so i assume it was not returned. Why is mine taking extremely long than other applicants lol does anyone know by any chance?
My understanding is that everything will go to and through your Representative (I may be wrong about that). Have you contacted them? If you haven't, I suggest you don't wait for them to contact you. Contact them and let them know that others from your cohort have started receiving their AOR.

BB802

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Have you asked your representative recently?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi I managed to link the application in GCkey but I’m not able to link in ECAS yet. I tried with the application number and the UCI. I haven’t received AOR yet but expecting to receive today or tomorrow.

Application received - October 16
Application linked in GCkey - December 2

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hi I managed to link the application in GCkey but I’m not able to link in ECAS yet. I tried with the application number and the UCI. I haven’t received AOR yet but expecting to receive today or tomorrow.

Application received - October 16
Application linked in GCkey - December 2
That's exciting! Mine got recieved on the 17th so hopefully I won't be too far behind :)

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
That's exciting! Mine got recieved on the 17th so hopefully I won't be too far behind :)
Yay! At least we know it won’t get returned haha. I tried to link in GCkey every day. So if you link, it means you’ll receive your AOR within 48 hours. Which is why some receive it during weekend I guess. Youll get yours very soon! I don’t have a phone so can’t post it in the whatsapp group.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Yay! At least we know it won’t get returned haha. I tried to link in GCkey every day. So if you link, it means you’ll receive your AOR within 48 hours. Which is why some receive it during weekend I guess. Youll get yours very soon! I don’t have a phone so can’t post it in the whatsapp group.
It better not get returned at this point that would suck :( I always worry it got sent back but I didn't get notified about it but I never got any package/ slip in mail so hopefully I should be okay