+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Marri8

Jul 14, 2019
Received in the Sponsor's email address (if you provided one, otherwise it will be regular mail)
Thank you! And do you know the email of a sender? I’m just worried that we could miss this AOR because I was expecting it in my email, not my sponsor’s.

paglimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just received AOR, application received in Mississauga 2019-10-10

Feels good to reach step 1 ;) good luck to everybody here, and thanks to this forum and all the members who helped us to fill the forms without mistakes. Without that, our application would have been returned .. had so many mistakes at first.

Cheers
Just received our AOR as well with application received on October 10 :) Very exciting to finally see something happen!

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
Please help have a queries.

Is there any program called outland spouse sponsorship with work permit? Can a spouse try apply for work permit from outside of canada.
Or
Work permit provided only for inland spouse sponsorship applications.

pls clear my doubts experts!

Thanks for starting a new thread! Sent my application in today so the waiting begins! Just thought I'd post how I compiled my package if anyone needs to refer to it.. I've learned alot from the tips from alot of members here so thank you all for that! I basically just used the checklist as a Table of Contents, which was really helpful. I used 3 large transparent folders:

Folder 1: Part A forms including checklists, barcodes + OWP Application
Folder 2: Part B items including supporting docs for sponsor + applicant
Folder 3: Part B more support docs, basically proof of relationship etc. Also had a little folder inside with our pictures

I used a lot of paper clips to hold documents together and also used coloured tabs to label each section. Hopefully it will make it easier for the visa officer to look through.

Good luck to all!

Shanghai911

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Please help have a queries.

Is there any program called outland spouse sponsorship with work permit? Can a spouse try apply for work permit from outside of canada.
Or
Work permit provided only for inland spouse sponsorship applications.

pls clear my doubts experts!

No the only way to have a work permit while you are waiting for your P.R is from Inland spouse sponsorship

Shanghai911

Star Member
May 19, 2019
In the , there is a status OWP Linked to Account. It seems to happen few days after AOR, do we receive something that allow us to link the OWP request or it will be linked by them ? (Assuming i already linked our PR request in my IRCC)

I see some people from October already linked their OWP request ..

paglimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Work Permit processing times back down to 8 Weeks.
Hi! How long does it usually take between AOR and being able to link it to your application? Just got AOR this afternoon and doesn't work yet, just wanted to know if it happens right away or if I'm inputting something wrong!
Also, on spreadsheet where it says "PA's ECAS says in progress", what is this referring to?
Thank you! Replying here as I know you have a lot of good info!

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi! How long does it usually take between AOR and being able to link it to your application? Just got AOR this afternoon and doesn't work yet, just wanted to know if it happens right away or if I'm inputting something wrong!
Also, on spreadsheet where it says "PA's ECAS says in progress", what is this referring to?
Thank you! Replying here as I know you have a lot of good info!
Hi, I just wanna ask if when was your application has received?

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Received October 10, but got my Acknowledgement of Receipt today, November 28 :)
Oh I see. Cuz I'm worried of mine.. Also received on Oct.10 but no AOR yet.. Almost all the applicants from Oct.10 has received theirs today already. :'(

paglimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I literally just got it this
Oh I see. Cuz I'm worried of mine.. Also received on Oct.10 but no AOR yet.. Almost all the applicants from Oct.10 has received theirs today already. :'(
Im sure it's fine and should be any time now! I literally just got mine this afternoon, Im sure you'll have yours in the next few days :)