+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Siyyyu_Chang

Oct 21, 2019
So I already sent them a cancellation request for my visitor's visa extension last week after I got my OWP approved and I got a confirmation via email that they received my request already yesterday but today I got an email that my visa extension was already approved valid until April 14, 2020. I just lost $100 hahaha
Hi Katt
Did you apply your visa extension before you submit your PR application? and your status still valid before you submit your extension? I saw someone said if you are out of status, the OWP application will not be process until AIP.

I still waiting for my extension to approved. So worried......

Shanghai911

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Also, it seems like the owp are coming on Friday so maybe tomorrow.

And please update the spreadsheet as many rely on it to see the progress. Those who got their app returned, please remove the names so the data collected is accurate.
Hi Laurahd, as we submitted our CSQ around the same date, i wanted to know if they debit your card already ? and what you mean in your time line by (Registered on January 13, 2020) ? I heard they are pretty quick to debit the money but of course the process after that take so long ..

thanks

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi Katt
Did you apply your visa extension before you submit your PR application? and your status still valid before you submit your extension? I saw someone said if you are out of status, the OWP application will not be process until AIP.

I still waiting for my extension to approved. So worried......
My first visitor's visa was valid until Oct.14,2019 then I submitted the PR app in July 2019 and by sept 2019 we called the IRCC about my PR app cuz everyone received the app same date as mine has received their AOR already, so they told me that mine was sent back due to the missing signature. So I applied a visa extension in Sept 17, 2019 while waiting for the PR docs in our mailbox then I resent in Oct 8 and received in Oct 10. Now, my OWP has been approved and just waiting for the actual letter in the mail. I also got that visa extension approved in Jan.13,2020 valid til April 14, 2020.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi Laurahd, as we submitted our CSQ around the same date, i wanted to know if they debit your card already ? and what you mean in your time line by (Registered on January 13, 2020) ? I heard they are pretty quick to debit the money but of course the process after that take so long ..

thanks
Yes, so I heard! But for some reason, they are taking their time to debit the money. I called so many times and they said that the money gets debited about the same day they open the envelope. January 13 is the date they have registered my application in the system. So when the money will be debited, that should be the date on my accusé de reception I’ll receive by mail. That letter is just to give me my file number and tell me that the CSQ is under process. The date on the website, is the date they physically received the application. So when the date will include December 10, it means I’ll receive CSQ soon.

Vanitalo

Dec 15, 2019
So I already sent them a cancellation request for my visitor's visa extension last week after I got my OWP approved and I got a confirmation via email that they received my request already yesterday but today I got an email that my visa extension was already approved valid until April 14, 2020. I just lost $100 hahaha
Hi, I also got my OWP approved but I applied for visit record last month. How did you send them a request of cancellation? by email or there is a form to be filled? Thank you!

kathie16

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone, just as an update I received an e-mail today saying my OWP was approved yesterday!
Inland application sent October 17 and from BC.

Shanghai911

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Hi, I also got my OWP approved but I applied for visit record last month. How did you send them a request of cancellation? by email or there is a form to be filled? Thank you!
I did that too so I called them to ask how I cancel it. You need to fill the web form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx Give all the details with your request number. They respond me after that they put a note on my request and when the agent will treat it, he will decide if I'm eligible for a refund.

Best of luck !

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hello everyone, just as an update I received an e-mail today saying my OWP was approved yesterday!
Inland application sent October 17 and from BC.
Mine is also October 17th and still no word on mine :( still not able to link it either so i have no idea if it got approved or not yet

kathie16

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Already tried all that + different combinations too and nothing. I already linked my PR and got AOR but no word on the OWP at all.
hope you manage to link it soon :/ the most common issue I see is at the last step, when you put the number of family members. First I put 1 thinking it was only applicants but its supposed to be 2, for applicant and sponsor.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
hope you manage to link it soon :/ the most common issue I see is at the last step, when you put the number of family members. First I put 1 thinking it was only applicants but its supposed to be 2, for applicant and sponsor.
That's not even an option to put for the OWP??? For the PR yes, but not for when trying to link the OWP.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Via web form. You can search the web form online.

adanthony90

Jul 23, 2018
That's not even an option to put for the OWP??? For the PR yes, but not for when trying to link the OWP.
Have you tried calling them and asking for the application number? I had problems linking my OWP since I got the AOR on December 3rd. I was using my UCI and First/Last Name ?DOB option. I tried all combinations possible and it just did not work. I called them about the 3 days ago and they gave me an application number. Once I had that I used the UCI/Application number option and was able to link it. I linked it 14th January and it was approved yesterday the 17th