+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All,

Please update my profile. My tracker shows that I'm invite to take the Oath on October 5th 2021. Citizenship oath activity status updated to In progress on Sep 21st.

Thank you,
Update to My timeline is below:
Toronto applicant, family of 3
App sent Oct 8, 2019
App received sometime Oct 2019
AOR Jan 3, 2020
Background verification: completed Jan 29, 2020
Test invite received on Sep 17, 2021, with window of Sep 20, 2021 to Oct 10, 2021
Appeared for online test Sep 22. Passed
Last update to file: Sep 16, 2021
Everything else: In progress apart from citizenship ceremony which is not started
Please update tracker for me:

Language, prohibitions and physical presence marked as complete on Sep 21.
My status for Background check shows complete now, i was asked to send copies of passport pages did that too. What next?
Hello!
An UPDATE :
September 17, 2021
I was asked to send screens of all passport pages and I have done it the next day on September 18 th

September 22, 2021
- Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed
-Physical presence status has been updated to Completed
-Language skills status has been updated to Completed
I have updated the spreadsheet!

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update to My timeline is below:
Toronto applicant, family of 3
App sent Oct 8, 2019
App received sometime Oct 2019
AOR Jan 3, 2020
Background verification: completed Jan 29, 2020
Test invite received on Sep 17, 2021, with window of Sep 20, 2021 to Oct 10, 2021
Appeared for online test Sep 22. Passed
Last update to file: Sep 24 2021
Request for scanned passport: Sep 28 2021. Provided same day
Everything else: In progress apart from citizenship ceremony which is not started

Reactions: wstrn24

Roccella75

Jul 6, 2021
Vaughan, ON
5 months since decision made for me.
I've been in limbo too. The last update was July 1st for test completed, everything else remains in progress - not including the oath ceremony which is not started. I'm thinking of emailing my the Immigration Minister, Marco Mendocino and my local MP - I think we should all do that. It's getting ridiculous that they are using the pandemic as a crutch. My application couldn't be any more simple if I tried. I have lived in Canada for 40+ years, raised here, schooled here - never left except for vacation.

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Update to my application
I had an oath ceremony yesterday Sept 28th at 9:00 AM. I joined 5 mins before the scheduled time and the whole process was completed within 45 mins. We were about 40 to 45 people in the ceremony including the Judge and the IRCC officials.
Sept 29th citizenship tracker updated and status shows application as "closed" on Sept 28th.
Finally, Canadian citizen now.
I hope everyone here gets their oath invite and ceremony sooner than later.

Reactions: Wafa2020

Wafa2020

Feb 3, 2020
Hi! Please add information to the tracker.

Citizenship Application: Family - 2
Application Sent: 5th October 2019
AOR: Jan 30th, 2020
Fingerprints: (husband's only) Jan 31st 2020
Background Verification - Completed- Feb 27, 2020
Test invite: May 28th 2021
Second Fingerprints: May 29th 2021
I completed Test On: June 8th , 2021
And Husband did on June 14th 2021.
Test status Completed On:mine June 11th and husband's June 17th. 2021
Background completed: June 18th 2021
Request for Passport pages: july 14th 2021
Submitted on: July 24th 2021
Background and language and prohibtions completed on: September 9th 2021
Oath updated on tracker: Sep 29th 2021
Oath Invite: October 20th 2021

Haven't received any email or letter for oath. Its updated on the tracker today. Hopefully i will receive in a week or so.

Thanks

Reactions: wstrn24

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Hey guys, Sorry if this has been answered earlier, but this forum has a not that good search function.
I got a message looking for my passport pages, and it said:
Please note: Any document (including passport stamps and visas) that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation; and an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

Did you translate the stamps that are not in English? I will need many different translations since i have stamps in Russian, Turkish, Bulgarian, and many other languages.

Would this mean that I need to find a translator for all these languages? It will cost me a fortune, and it will take so much time. What are your thoughts on just sending it without?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys, Sorry if this has been answered earlier, but this forum has a not that good search function.
I got a message looking for my passport pages, and it said:
Please note: Any document (including passport stamps and visas) that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation; and an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

Did you translate the stamps that are not in English? I will need many different translations since i have stamps in Russian, Turkish, Bulgarian, and many other languages.

Would this mean that I need to find a translator for all these languages? It will cost me a fortune, and it will take so much time. What are your thoughts on just sending it without?
Sending the scans without translation is the opposite of what they are asking you to do. There are online websites that will do the translation for you like docsbase.ca and www.taontario.ca

Do NOT send the scans without translation, you can always get a quote from the translators first.

Reactions: February2016

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Sending the scans without translation is the opposite of what they are asking you to do. There are online websites that will do the translation for you, like docsbase.ca and www.taontario.ca

Do NOT send the scans without translation, you can always get a quote from the translators first.
Do I need to translate all stamps or just those for the period they are asking me for? For instance, my passport is from 2011-2021, but they are only asking for dates from 2014-2019. And only those that are not in the Latin alphabet?

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
They are not asking to translate the stamps, if your passport is in other language (some old passports are) that is when they need translation. They know stamps are in different languages.
The order member told me to translate stamps and instructions said to translate stamps. Do you have experience not translating stamps?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
They are not asking to translate the stamps, if your passport is in other language (some old passports are) that is when they need translation. They know stamps are in different languages.
That's not correct!!

You need to translate all stamps(not in English or French) even those that are not within the eligibility period.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
It's literally mentioned in the note you received: