Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto
Hi everyone,

I also received my AOR on 15th Jan 2020

Citizenship Application: Family of 3
Physical Presence: 1,388 days & 1,309 Days
Application Sent: October 21, 2019
Application Delivered: October 28, 2019 (Signed: T.A)
AOR: January 15, 2020

Thanks and All the best to everyone :)

Reactions: callixtus

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16

abusina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore >> Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
O3-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
O3-12-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 MR Recevied Status Added on 6th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
In sha allah in July
Application returned: January 08 2020
Application sent : Oct 22 2019

With my application its mentioned
" Your application is considered complete.However as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete ,the entire package is being returned to you.
Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed applications for your family members"

And in my spouse returned application its mentioned

Your application is incomplete or missing information.Incomplete sections have been highlighted on your application .See section "Step 4 -complete the application" in the instruction guide.

If you choose to resubmit a complete application for a grant of citizenshipt make sure you include:

>The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later as indicated on the lower left corner of the form.
>NOTE: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations.
>All the required documents based on the Document checklist of the form for a grant of citizenship (CIT-002): and
>The proof of payment

Basically due to my printing mistake in the application form section12 c was missed and so the check mark

Can anyone please suggest what exactly should i need to resubmit for my spouse?

Citizen19

Nov 22, 2019
Congrats. Same AOR but no sign of IP yet. Expected out of GTA.
I dont think it has anything to do with GTA !!! Applications go in process status at NS processing center and after few weeks they get transferred to local processing center. This was confirmed by CIC call center and also a friend who ordered notes where it was reflected in process date few weeks prior to file being transferred. At the end test and oath dates matter how fast we get invite.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think it has anything to do with GTA !!! Applications go in process status at NS processing center and after few weeks they get transferred to local processing center. This was confirmed by CIC call center and also a friend who ordered notes where it was reflected in process date few weeks prior to file being transferred. At the end test and oath dates matter how fast we get invite.
Thanks for sharing this with us. I actually ordered notes early this week. I was a bit worried as I attached copies of study permits, work permits on my application which were not needed.

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
Hi All,

I received my AOR today i.e January 16, 2020.

Reactions: callixtus

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Application returned: January 08 2020
Application sent : Oct 22 2019

With my application its mentioned
" Your application is considered complete.However as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete ,the entire package is being returned to you.
Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed applications for your family members"

And in my spouse returned application its mentioned

Your application is incomplete or missing information.Incomplete sections have been highlighted on your application .See section "Step 4 -complete the application" in the instruction guide.

If you choose to resubmit a complete application for a grant of citizenshipt make sure you include:

>The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later as indicated on the lower left corner of the form.
>NOTE: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations.
>All the required documents based on the Document checklist of the form for a grant of citizenship (CIT-002): and
>The proof of payment

Basically due to my printing mistake in the application form section12 c was missed and so the check mark

Can anyone please suggest what exactly should i need to resubmit for my spouse?
Bro I can feel your pain as I went through a similar situation when my pdf version haven't saved a check mark and my application was returned.

I replaced the highlighted page with another fresh printed page. I re-checked application for like 3 times again and sent immediately. I have not heard anything from them as my application is again in the queue.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
True to your word, I got the "in process" status yesterday too. Must've been a slow ECAS batch update. ;)

Reactions: Bachar

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Good day everyone - I have a question and was wondering if someone can help me understand.

Since getting AoR yesterday, I can see the status in ECAS. However, ECAS has two addresses, one is 'home address' and other is 'mailing address'. I was surprised to see old UAE address as my 'mailing address'. UAE was my last country of residence and that is from where I submitted my PR application.

Though I am trying to get off hold of IRCC agent to update it (I don't want to do it online without understanding the consequences), but not sure if it makes a difference (I think it does - as mailing address is the one where I should be getting my mails), but in my application my mailing address was same as Canadian home address. Apparently, looks like an error in data entry.

Thank you for advice, comments.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Good day everyone - I have a question and was wondering if someone can help me understand.

Since getting AoR yesterday, I can see the status in ECAS. However, ECAS has two addresses, one is 'home address' and other is 'mailing address'. I was surprised to see old UAE address as my 'mailing address'. UAE was my last country of residence and that is from where I submitted my PR application.

Though I am trying to get off hold of IRCC agent to update it (I don't want to do it online without understanding the consequences), but not sure if it makes a difference (I think it does - as mailing address is the one where I should be getting my mails), but in my application my mailing address was same as Canadian home address. Apparently, looks like an error in data entry.

Thank you for advice, comments.
You can change it online without any issues, I did the same thing. They had a different address when PR was completed, even though on the form I stated mailing was the same as home address. I simply changed it and after a few days the system updated.