Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you
Currently the below link does not say anything regarding 3212
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/how.html

However i was wondering if I start a new application with a new primary occupation code, will cic refer back to my previous application and question why I have changed my Primary code?
They may refer and it will form part of the history, but it won't be viewed as anything negative in itself. So you should be good. I would suggest maybe to have a call with an immigration consultant re-evaluation of your education and if anything extra has to be done to comply with noc code requirements.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Statuses by month of submission:

As you can see Jan-March pretty much cleared (between 80-95%). April is also pretty much cleared, to about 75%. May and the following months are slow.

Reactions: Yemishub

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
did you do them earlier?
Hi, I did Biometrics in US, on June 2015 before I came to Canada, and I also came to RCMP to get a finger print on July 2019. I dont know if it count. do I need to get it again? since my profile updated the Biometrics Number from June 2015 and expire 2025

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi, I did Biometrics in US, on June 2015 before I came to Canada, and I also came to RCMP to get a finger print on July 2019. I dont know if it count. do I need to get it again? since my profile updated the Biometrics Number from June 2015 and expire 2025
Do you mean if you need to do Biometrics again? No.

nancystr

May 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
10-16-2019
AOR Received.
10-16-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Here's my progress so far!

Stream: CIC Inland
AOR: October 16th
MEP: November 12th
RPRF Request: November 20th

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
I have submitted my application this October under CEC.

My Post graduate work permit expires in March 2020. I don't know if I should apply for a new work permit or just apply for the BOWP.

I am worried about applying for the BOWP incase my application is rejected for some reason and I will out of status.

Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi All,
I have submitted my application this October under CEC.

My Post graduate work permit expires in March 2020. I don't know if I should apply for a new work permit or just apply for the BOWP.

I am worried about applying for the BOWP incase my application is rejected for some reason and I will out of status.

Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!
If you applied for permanent residency using the EE system, you can apply for the BOWP as soon as you receive your Acknowledgment of Receipt (AoR) (automatically received on your EE account after submission of your application). You will need to add this letter as a supporting document for your BOWP application.

However, the BOWP will not be issued until your permanent residence application has been checked for completeness (R10 check) by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), which is done within the first couple of months of the processing of your application.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
If you applied for permanent residency using the EE system, you can apply for the BOWP as soon as you receive your Acknowledgment of Receipt (AoR) (automatically received on your EE account after submission of your application). You will need to add this letter as a supporting document for your BOWP application.

However, the BOWP will not be issued until your permanent residence application has been checked for completeness (R10 check) by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), which is done within the first couple of months of the processing of your application.
Hi Andy108,
Thanks for my reply. Is BOWP my only option? Can I apply for a regular work permit. I don't want my work permit status to be tied to the outcome of my PR application. I am trying to be cautious incase for I get rejected or something.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy108,
Thanks for my reply. Is BOWP my only option? Can I apply for a regular work permit. I don't want my work permit status to be tied to the outcome of my PR application. I am trying to be cautious incase for I get rejected or something.
To be honest, i think it is, but i haven't really looked into it much, you better search the forum or ask in relevant thread.

Good luck