+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MARSH88

Jun 19, 2020
Did anyone inland is still waiting here? am i the only one left?
Hi Andrei92,
You are not alone. I am in the same boat. I also have a friend who applied in Feb 2020 and in the same situation; Application is approved since July from Edmonton office, a COPR is issued and cancelled in GCMS and nothing since then.
I recently sent an email to the Minister and I got the same useless reply with no further explanation.

In your application assignment section, to which code was your application assigned to? Mine was assigned to JK8657 until approval. after that it is empty.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi Andrei92,
You are not alone. I am in the same boat. I also have a friend who applied in Feb 2020 and in the same situation; Application is approved since July from Edmonton office, a COPR is issued and cancelled in GCMS and nothing since then.
I recently sent an email to the Minister and I got the same useless reply with no further explanation.

In your application assignment section, to which code was your application assigned to? Mine was assigned to JK8657 until approval. after that it is empty.
OH MY F***NG GOD. It is word to word my situation. it's in Edmonton, COPR was issued in July and canceled. and my officer is JK8657. Should we submit a formal group claim? Like it's too many coincidence there.

BTW i did wrote to minister as well couple weeks ago, but seems like i will get the same general reply. Also i just received new batch of GCMS and there's no differences between this one and last one i get in December, which means there's no any single movement since then.

Please keep me in touch

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi Andrei92,

Do you know any other people who get screwed up by this JK8657???

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
@legalfalcon Need your advise. We just discovered with @MARSH88 that our applications are completely identical, and was changed by same person at the same date with 30min difference. Is it possible to make a formal complaint regarding officer's negligence and if so, how should we do it? That's obvious that our applications stuck due to same error by same person. They are approved since July 07 2020, and something blocking them to be finalized.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Need your advise. We just discovered with @MARSH88 that our applications are completely identical, and was changed by same person at the same date with 30min difference. Is it possible to make a formal complaint regarding officer's negligence and if so, how should we do it? That's obvious that our applications stuck due to same error by same person. They are approved since July 07 2020, and something blocking them to be finalized.
There is no process to file a complaint. If a decision is made, and if you are not satisfied with the decision, you can send a request for reconsideration or file a case before a federal court.

If you see anything incorrectly entered in your GCMS notes, you can send a webform or call IRCC and point out the error.

SVC

Dec 17, 2020
@legalfalcon: Please help me with the below query, your advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
My Query is regarding changing of job now and its impact on the process of my application:
I received AOR on October 6th and my NOC is 1122.
I am planning to change my job, which could be a different position and different responsibilities and not related to NOC: 1122, will it affect my current application/immigration process and issuance of a COPR? or will there be any problem while I am entering canada?
If I change my Job should I inform IRCC about it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon: Please help me with the below query, your advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
My Query is regarding changing of job now and its impact on the process of my application:
I received AOR on October 6th and my NOC is 1122.
I am planning to change my job, which could be a different position and different responsibilities and not related to NOC: 1122, will it affect my current application/immigration process and issuance of a COPR? or will there be any problem while I am entering canada?
If I change my Job should I inform IRCC about it?
The applications are located the day you file them, any changes to your employment post submission do not matter. You can change you job or leave your job anytime. If you claimed points for this job, you will have to inform IRCC just to let them know that you no longer work for the employer so that if they call for verifications, they are aware of the fact, you do not need to submit any documents, just a webform.