+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

apomo

Mar 15, 2020
Hi guys, I have an expired COPR given to us March 19th 2020, but as of now that email from IRCC on how to continue the process has never arrived. Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: anki_t90

sichinta

Nov 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

**AOR Oct 2019, inland, , assessment passed may 2020, final decision pending**.

I have recently (April 2021) submitted response to IRCC about address confirmation request for applicant and all dependents.
In my response clearly mentioned myself and all dependents (Spouse+2 kids) residential address in Canada. Attached my drivers license as reference.

Requested gcms notes in June as I haven't received any further updates after.
As per GCMS notes it's mentioned as ''PA COR is Canada and DEPS COR is India".

Is raising another webform requesting IRCC to correct my dependents correspondence to Canada helps? Or should I call them..please suggest.

I'm thinking as my Dependents address confirmation wrongly captured in notes..it might be delaying decision on my application.

mayacan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, @legalfalcon ,
Hi all,
please I need some clarifications: My COPR has expired (April 021), and I am expecting new dependent (baby), do you think they will contact us soon? and if not should I prepare a new proof of funds? (That's mean can they ask me a new proof of funds? )

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

**AOR Oct 2019, inland, , assessment passed may 2020, final decision pending**.

I have recently (April 2021) submitted response to IRCC about address confirmation request for applicant and all dependents.
In my response clearly mentioned myself and all dependents (Spouse+2 kids) residential address in Canada. Attached my drivers license as reference.

Requested gcms notes in June as I haven't received any further updates after.
As per GCMS notes it's mentioned as ''PA COR is Canada and DEPS COR is India".

Is raising another webform requesting IRCC to correct my dependents correspondence to Canada helps? Or should I call them..please suggest.

I'm thinking as my Dependents address confirmation wrongly captured in notes..it might be delaying decision on my application.

If you send a web form, there is written proof. Most likely your application has not been updated. You can call and see what response you get, if your previous webform has been updated or not and then send another one is required.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon ,
Hi all,
please I need some clarifications: My COPR has expired (April 021), and I am expecting new dependent (baby), do you think they will contact us soon? and if not should I prepare a new proof of funds? (That's mean can they ask me a new proof of funds? )
When IRCC will contact you cannot be speciculated. However, if your baby is due in the next 5-10 weeks, you should plan to add the baby to the application and keep the documents prepared accordingly so that as soon as the baby is born, you can initiate the process.

sichinta

Nov 25, 2020
If you send a web form, there is written proof. Most likely your application has not been updated. You can call and see what response you get, if your previous webform has been updated or not and then send another one is required.
Yes we have proof of webform submitted and my response reached on 23rd Apr, but the notes updated on 20th May.
I will call them and inquire about it tomorrow. Thank you.

Reactions: legalfalcon

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hello, I have an expired copr (expired in April) and I have just checked my GC account for no reason and I find I have received a ghost update, nothing changed whatsoever, but I just wanna check if more people had the same ghost update.

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Hi All,

I received PPR email on 10-Mar-2020, however, owing to Covid-19 scenario I was not able to submit the Passport to the VFS. Is there any process or possibility that the PPR to be re-issued. Please help
Thanks!

P.S.
AOR - Oct'2019
Medical passed - Jan'20.
PPR - Mar'20

===========================================

I wrote an email to the primary office, however, I didn't receive any response so far. It's been more than 1 month now. Simultaneously, I also wrote an email to IRCC web form and received a reply from them that the primary responsible office is informed about this scenario of mine and they would further contact if required.

============================================

Can anyone help me on the above. As I have been kept on writing my query through IRCC web forum as well as directly to the primary office in Ottawa, however, I haven't received anything from their end so far on the above. How should I proceed now. Please advise

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I know, almost two years. It was sitting ready since July 2020. That's how Edmonton CPC work
I now wish mine was processed in Edmonton CPC - at least people get COPR in the end after two years. CPC Ottawa is basically a black hole right now..

maninder4k

Apr 27, 2021
Yes, it did. The prior response I got to my CSE was:

"Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

· The background verifications (security) are currently valid.

The background verifications (criminality) are currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are currently valid."

In my GCMS Notes, under the Application segment, the status of my Eligibility changed from Passed to Calculation In Progress to Not Started.

Another part of the GCMS Notes that is bewildering, is Notes 2 which states as follows:

Created Date: 2020/03/13 09:59:10
Created By: OW10138
Updated Date: 2020/03/14 09:33:11
Updated By: OW10138
Restricted: No
Label: Entered in Error
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
***Officer Review*** Eligibility Passed, Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. -CA's concerns noted. However, reviewed education credentials and PA's Bachelor of Law is a entry to practice professional degree. Points are awarded.

Why does the Label say, Entered in Error?
Notes 1 doesn't clarify this as the Officer Review is "A35, A37 Passed No Indicators/No Concerns", which I guess refers to Security being Passed.

Please any ideas on what's going on with my application from the foregoing?
I have the same officer OW10138. In my GCMS notes also I have the same note saying "Entered in error". Either it's system glitch or this particular officer is doing same mistake in every application. I'm waiting for my COPR for almost 1 and a half year, still no response!

tom_sg

Jul 29, 2021
Hi, I'm also part of the "club" waiting for almost 2 years.

@legalfalcon - I'm considering applying for a closed work visa through my employer (intracompany transfer). I confirmed that with a pending PR I can apply for a sponsored visa, but my question is would a closed work permit affect/cancel my pending express entry process (already approved according to GCMS)?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I'm also part of the "club" waiting for almost 2 years.

@legalfalcon - I'm considering applying for a closed work visa through my employer (intracompany transfer). I confirmed that with a pending PR I can apply for a sponsored visa, but my question is would a closed work permit affect/cancel my pending express entry process (already approved according to GCMS)?
Applying for a TRV has no impact on the processing of your PR application, each application will be processed on its own merits.

tom_sg

Jul 29, 2021
Applying for a TRV has no impact on the processing of your PR application, each application will be processed on its own merits.
Thank you for the quick answer. Do I need to update my express entry profile if a visa is issued? Obviously, I need to let IRCC know about the address change, but I was wondering if that'd reclassify me as an inland applicant (I currently reside in the US).
And a somewhat related... I'm marrying a Canadian citizen in August. I'm planning to let IRCC know, but I don't know if she's considered to be a dependent. Can you please confirm if this has any impact on the application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the quick answer. Do I need to update my express entry profile if a visa is issued? Obviously, I need to let IRCC know about the address change, but I was wondering if that'd reclassify me as an inland applicant (I currently reside in the US).
And a somewhat related... I'm marrying a Canadian citizen in August. I'm planning to let IRCC know, but I don't know if she's considered to be a dependent. Can you please confirm if this has any impact on the application?
IRCC already has a record of all your applications filed. You do not have to update.

How much money you’ll need
The amount of money you need to support your family depends on the size of your family. To calculate the size of your family you must include

• yourself
  • your spouse or partner
  • your dependent children and
  • your spouse’s dependent children
Include your spouse or dependent children even if they’re

• permanent residents or Canadian citizens
  • not coming to Canada with you