+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

daiju

Mar 3, 2016
Hi there, I was an outland applicant then came into Canada before the pandemic and had to wait about 15 months (was on visitor pass - extended twice, no work, no nothing....my life was in a real life limbo) till I got my COPR. AOR was in Oct 2019 too so I can totally understand the frustration and disappointment of waiting for so long.

What I would recommend for your case since both of you are in Canada to seek GCMS notes (it's free for applicants who are in Canada). It does a detailed report/ status of your application and takes about 1 month to process. From there you can have a better idea of where you are in the process. When you do manage to call through to IRCC, ask them specific questions from the report.

Hope this helps and don't give up!
Hi Thanks for you reply.

As per GCMC notes, My application was approved back in March 2020 and they didn't issued COPR (Due to covid).

I don't understand why they are taking all this time to Issue COPR.

I was trying to call them now however they are not picking up the calls. (1-888-242-2100 pressing 3-4-1-0 )

Is there any other way to call them

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hi Thanks for you reply.

As per GCMC notes, My application was approved back in March 2020 and they didn't issued COPR (Due to covid).

I was trying to call them now however they are not picking up the calls. (1-888-242-2100 pressing 3-4-1-0 )

Let’s ask them in Twitter, mine from October too, tired of waiting. We should be noticed

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hi Thanks for you reply.

I usually press 1-1-2-2 when I call them (1-888-242-2100) and would have to wait 30+mins, have you tried calling them at different times of the day? You might face peak hour calls and there were many times when I tried to call for 3-4 days in a row and couldn't get through, when I tried a different time, it went through much easier.

If you do get through, mention that in your GCMS notes that your application is approved and you and your partner are in Canada waiting patiently for COPR. Repeat that important fact that both of you are approved and are in Canada. Ask them if the address details and contact numbers are the Canada numbers/ address too.

Another way is what @legalfalcon mentioned for me, " If your GCMS notes show that your application is approved, you can send a webform with your intent to use the portal and wait for IRCC to create your account."
IRCC started doing online portal for COPR so try that too.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: legalfalcon

daiju

Mar 3, 2016
I usually press 1-1-2-2 when I call them (1-888-242-2100) and would have to wait 30+mins, have you tried calling them at different times of the day? You might face peak hour calls and there were many times when I tried to call for 3-4 days in a row and couldn't get through, when I tried a different time, it went through much easier.

If you do get through, mention that in your GCMS notes that your application is approved and you and your partner are in Canada waiting patiently for COPR. Repeat that important fact that both of you are approved and are in Canada. Ask them if the address details and contact numbers are the Canada numbers/ address too.

Another way is what @legalfalcon mentioned for me, " If your GCMS notes show that your application is approved, you can send a webform with your intent to use the portal and wait for IRCC to create your account."
IRCC started doing online portal for COPR so try that too.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot I will try that now

Reactions: joy857

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
My representative in Canada called IRCC today and the IRCC agent told that my file is approved since April 5th of last year and even a COPR has been generated since then but never sent out due to COVID travel restrictions. She said just wait until the travel restrictions are removed, only then something can be done on the file.

AOR Oct 11, outland
FSW stream from India
VO Ottawa

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
My representative in Canada called IRCC today and the IRCC agent told that my file is approved since April 5th of last year and even a COPR has been generated since then but never sent out due to COVID travel restrictions. She said just wait until the travel restrictions are removed, only then something can be done on the file.

AOR Oct 11, outland
FSW stream from India
VO Ottawa
Did you get ppr?

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019

AOR Oct 11, outland
FSW stream from India
VO Ottawa
Hiiii...... I received re med request on 18 Jan...have you got any update ??

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hiiii...... I received re med request on 18 Jan...have you got any update ??
Nope, nothing so far. The agent on the call said extended for 6 months. But she also said that you never know, even when it is extended still they can ask for medical again if they deemed necessary.
I am glad your file is moving ahead. Good luck

Last edited:

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi all

I am so tired. How much more should we wait? Why they cannot be transparent? Any news or new copr?
End of the 2020 I thought finally the wait is getting over as some people started getting PPRs. But everything is going south again due to the second wave of COVID in Canada. Just heard today they are again considering complete international travel ban. So I don't see anything happening soon. Very sad state of affairs. Wasted almost year of my life waiting for PPR but nothing we can do. Waiting game.