>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Dont give up!!
We have weathered the storm for so long that it would be a shame if we gave up now. Think of how happy you would be when you see the PPR email after waiting for it for so long. Everyone can do 6 months! But how many of us can say we waited 2 years?!
That's a beautiful way to look at it. Great perspective mate.

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Dont give up!!
We have weathered the storm for so long that it would be a shame if we gave up now. Think of how happy you would be when you see the PPR email after waiting for it for so long. Everyone can do 6 months! But how many of us can say we waited 2 years?!
Totally agree with you bro!
But I already left my home country, living in the Netherlands for a few years now and got so tired of renting and having my life paused like this. Actively looking to buy a house here and get settled finally.

If PPR comes, I don't expect it to land in my email anytime before September the earliest.. Then I'll see when / if I'm willing to move anymore.
My girlfriend is not in the PR application as she was still studying when I applied - was planning to sponsor her after I move (by now we should have both been in Canada already). So everything is significantly delayed by years now. I hope I'm still going to have the energy and motivation to move if we ever get this PR.

Requested GCMS notes again - will let u guys know if I see anything changed there.

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
As per law, your medicals have to be valid when you land. If your medicals were expired or were expiring, IRCC can ask you for a re-med. Usually IRCC will send the meds for re-assesment to the regional medical officer who makes a determination on whether to extend or ask for re-med. The max extension that is usually given is 6 months. However, if the likelihood of your application being approved and you landing within 6 months is slim due to the travel restrictions, then IRCC can ask for a re-med and upon re-med your medicals will be valid for 1 year.
Hi @legalfalcon thanks for your response. If Canada is permitting entry if we get negative result in PCR test and have 14 day quarantine plan, why do you think that they are not giving out PPRs? Do they think that it will reult in more people that they will have to vaccinate?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Unbelievable... :(

Guess I'll receive as well a request for re-medicals since they expired in October 2020 :|
Just another way to get some money from us and give us false expectations.

I honestly dunno if I should redo the meds or just give up with this charade.
I really feel so they just want money, as what the point in giving ITA if they are not processing and not allowing to land in Canada.

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
I really feel so they just want money, as what the point in giving ITA if they are not processing and not allowing to land in Canada.
Yes it is a complete rip off by IRCC and looting the money from applicants in a belief of giving false hopes and put our lives on hold.
And also send ITAs on the other hand, so they can fund and feed their incompetent government salaries.

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Yes it is a complete rip off by IRCC and looting the money from applicants in a belief of giving false hopes and put our lives on hold.
And also send ITAs on the other hand, so they can fund and feed their incompetent government salaries.
Its so crazy! Right now i’m stuck on deciding whether the kids should go back to school or not.

Reactions: andreiger

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
Its so crazy! Right now i’m stuck on deciding whether the kids should go back to school or not.
Please don’t count on this incompetent system, forget you ever applied to this morons. Move on with your lives.
The moment any system is not operated first come first serve, then that system is a huge joke, including this.. this so stupid and outrageous.. people who applied 5 months ago getting their PPR’s, this is big time BS system.

Reactions: Cadlady

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Please don’t count on this incompetent system, forget you ever applied to this morons. Move on with your lives.
The moment any system is not operated first come first serve, then that system is a huge joke, including this.. this so stupid and outrageous.. people who applied 5 months ago getting their PPR’s, this is big time BS system.
There are people from 2018 still waiting and a lot from 2019. Its so annoying really.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon thanks for your response. If Canada is permitting entry if we get negative result in PCR test and have 14 day quarantine plan, why do you think that they are not giving out PPRs? Do they think that it will reult in more people that they will have to vaccinate?

Canada has ordered way more number of vaccines than required in any G8 country.

The issue is as of now the number of COVID cases has skyrocketed and provides like QC and On are running out of ICU beds. If you allow free movement of people, it will lead to more increase in cases, no matter if there is testing or not.

Also letting people in via borders cannot be monitored.

Further, since the IRCC office's are closed, many application are pending and have not been sent to LVO for PPRs.

Until things get under control a little, you will have to wait.

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020

The issue is as of now the number of COVID cases has skyrocketed and provides like QC and On are running out of ICU beds. If you allow free movement of people, it will lead to more increase in cases, no matter if there is testing or not.

Further, since the IRCC office's are closed, many application are pending and have not been sent to LVO for PPRs.

@legalfalcon we totally understand the current crisis, I agree with you 100%. Opening free borders would only lead to more cases.
Do you agree with this? it’s sad that IRCC doesn’t process applications on first come first serve basis. Which is totally unfair and just not right that the most developed country like Canada doesn’t care about who submitted their application first, it starting to feel like the case processing agents show up every morning and do tic tac toe and inky pinky ponky on the applications they wanted to work on that certain day.
It is so sad to see this happening.. I mean outlanders who submitted their applications literally 4-5 months ago are getting PPR requests. This is so unfair and Canada is losing trust from applicants like us who submitted their applications years back and still waiting indefinitely for ages.

when I ask the same to the agent they give us “every application is different BS” I know so why don’t they prioritize and complete the first submitted applications instead of throwing them in reserve and pick them whenever they are in mood.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020

We are actually unsure if it is just due to covid or vaccine. There are many inland applicants who are waiting for years. Why does not IRCC give any approval to them as there is no need for them to land or expose additional risk to the community as they are inland. Does it mean that IRCC working is also on hold?

daiju

Mar 3, 2016
I am an inland applicant.
AOR OCT 16, 2019
My secondary applicant was in India when i submitted my documents on October 2019. However now both of us are in Canada and my secondary applicant is on Visitor visa since last 4 months. Updated address change and tried calling Customer service since 4 months no luck... All other departments and institutions (schools, service Canada, driver's test etc) in Canada work normally. Immigration officers are having difficulty in processing applications which I don't understand.

I tried to call customer service from inside Canada however they are not picking up the calls now. Anyone has this issue ??

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
We are actually unsure if it is just due to covid or vaccine. There are many inland applicants who are waiting for years. Why does not IRCC give any approval to them as there is no need for them to land or expose additional risk to the community as they are inland. Does it mean that IRCC working is also on hold?
2020 was a disaster as far as immigration goes and you can see the trends below.

Some application will take longer and in 2020 many inland offices were impacted, and continue to be with office closures.

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Truth spoken! Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Thor Odinson

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
I am an inland applicant.
AOR OCT 16, 2019
My secondary applicant was in India when i submitted my documents on October 2019. However now both of us are in Canada and my secondary applicant is on Visitor visa since last 4 months. Updated address change and tried calling Customer service since 4 months no luck... All other departments and institutions (schools, service Canada, driver's test etc) in Canada work normally. Immigration officers are having difficulty in processing applications which I don't understand.

I tried to call customer service from inside Canada however they are not picking up the calls now. Anyone has this issue ??

Thanks

Hi there, I was an outland applicant then came into Canada before the pandemic and had to wait about 15 months (was on visitor pass - extended twice, no work, no nothing....my life was in a real life limbo) till I got my COPR. AOR was in Oct 2019 too so I can totally understand the frustration and disappointment of waiting for so long.

What I would recommend for your case since both of you are in Canada to seek GCMS notes (it's free for applicants who are in Canada). It does a detailed report/ status of your application and takes about 1 month to process. From there you can have a better idea of where you are in the process. When you do manage to call through to IRCC, ask them specific questions from the report.

Hope this helps and don't give up!