+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Correction I thought it was COPR but it was a virtual landing letter, I thought so because I saw a COPR number on it and a unique number. When I read the first paragraph of the letter it said congratulations you are now a permanent resident and we are asking you to send your pictures to our vancouver office for your PR card.
I assume you live in BC as well? Or in GTA? i'm just trying to understand the logic, because my doc's been send to Edmonton, so i'm not sure if i should wait for COPR from Edmonton or from Etobicoke

splummer

Aug 18, 2020
I assume you live in BC as well? Or in GTA? i'm just trying to understand the logic, because my doc's been send to Edmonton, so i'm not sure if i should wait for COPR from Edmonton or from Etobicoke
Yes I live in BC so I could not understand how I got PPR from Etobicoke last year, I have never been to Ontario or lived there. I even spoke with IRRC reps and they said that's where it was a month ago and now I saw this letter from Vancouver. It seems they are confused to me since this covid, All you have to do is wait and see. Maybe my case was unique

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
I have an interesting situation and want to see if anyone is in the same boat:

I am an Indian living in US (H1-B). I have AINP nomination with AOR of October 2019. I received this letter for IRCC today. I have not got CoPR or PR visa counter foil before. What should I do? Is this document enough for me to travel.
====================================================================================
You must carry a copy of this letter along with your passport as proof of your authorization to travel to Canada.

On March 18, 2020, the Government of Canada announced travel restrictions to Canada to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of Canadians.

Your application for permanent residence (PR) was approved on 2020/09/18 and you were issued a confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) document. If you are from a country that requires a visa to travel to Canada, you were also issued a PR visa counterfoil in your passport.
Your CoPR and PR visa TXXXXXXXX will expire on 2022/11/30.

At this time, we are not printing and mailing new CoPRs or PR visa counterfoils. For your travel to Canada, you will need to:
- bring this letter;
- show it to the airline as proof that you are exempt from the travel restriction and that your COPR and PR visa are valid; and,
- use this letter before 2022/11/30

When arranging your travel to Canada, we advise that you book a direct flight to Canada, if possible. If not, we strongly advise that you do not book a flight with more than one international transit stop, since you may encounter issues with local authorities upon transiting through other countries while on route to Canada. Should you book a flight with a stop or layover, it is important to confirm that you have the necessary documentation to transit through that country. This could include a transit visa, for example.

Please note that your passport must also be valid to travel to Canada and you will need to show this letter upon arrival in Canada to the Canada Border Services Agency who will confirm your landing at the Port of Entry.

=================================================================================================

kp7

Jan 12, 2021
I have an interesting situation and want to see if anyone is in the same boat:

I am an Indian living in US (H1-B). I have AINP nomination with AOR of October 2019. I received this letter for IRCC today. I have not got CoPR or PR visa counter foil before. What should I do? Is this document enough for me to travel.
====================================================================================
You must carry a copy of this letter along with your passport as proof of your authorization to travel to Canada.

On March 18, 2020, the Government of Canada announced travel restrictions to Canada to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of Canadians.

Your application for permanent residence (PR) was approved on 2020/09/18 and you were issued a confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) document. If you are from a country that requires a visa to travel to Canada, you were also issued a PR visa counterfoil in your passport.
Your CoPR and PR visa TXXXXXXXX will expire on 2022/11/30.

At this time, we are not printing and mailing new CoPRs or PR visa counterfoils. For your travel to Canada, you will need to:
- bring this letter;
- show it to the airline as proof that you are exempt from the travel restriction and that your COPR and PR visa are valid; and,
- use this letter before 2022/11/30

When arranging your travel to Canada, we advise that you book a direct flight to Canada, if possible. If not, we strongly advise that you do not book a flight with more than one international transit stop, since you may encounter issues with local authorities upon transiting through other countries while on route to Canada. Should you book a flight with a stop or layover, it is important to confirm that you have the necessary documentation to transit through that country. This could include a transit visa, for example.

Please note that your passport must also be valid to travel to Canada and you will need to show this letter upon arrival in Canada to the Canada Border Services Agency who will confirm your landing at the Port of Entry.

=================================================================================================
what is your aor?

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hello Co-travellers,
Please, I realised I only indicated the first names of my children while filling out their forms post-ITA. There were just two boxes, one for the surname/family name and the other just indicates first name. I didn't know I was supposed to add both their first and middle names in this second box, not even after about 10days after submission.

Please, can anyone advise what's the best thing to do to get IRCC to add their middle names as they appear on their travel passport/documents?

Thank you in anticipation.

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
what is your aor?
AOR is October 19 2019.. I am pretty sure there are others in the same boat. This may be their new process now instead of trying to get everyone's passport for PR visa stamping. Do we have others in the same boat

kp7

Jan 12, 2021
AOR is October 19 2019.. I am pretty sure there are others in the same boat. This may be their new process now instead of trying to get everyone's passport for PR visa stamping. Do we have others in the same boat
yeah looks like. My aor is October 27, 2019 and still waiting the golden email. Did you get the re-medical request from them?

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
yeah looks like. My aor is October 27, 2019 and still waiting the golden email. Did you get the re-medical request from them?
No. I received an email when they extended my medical asking me if I am ready to travel. When I responded to that email they send me this document without asking me to submit passport

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
AOR 9th of OCTOBER 2019, with spouse and dependent baby (CEC). Added spouse and baby while application on process. Principal Applicant in Canada . Spouse and baby outland. Both were in the dependent list. All documents submitted, as per nov 15, 2019 including biometrics, medical of spouse and baby's medical and other documents .
Still waiting for Pr. Can anyone know they issuing COPR for dependents (outland)

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
Are you inland or outland?

kp7

Jan 12, 2021
No. I received an email when they extended my medical asking me if I am ready to travel. When I responded to that email they send me this document without asking me to submit passport
sorry last question. what was your visa processing center?