02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
Happy New Year Guys!
I got a re-medical request.
Oct 2019 AOR
ON PNP
Sydney VO
I had taken the medical on 2nd Jan but it hasnt been updated on my application yet. Hopefully I see somethin soon. Will keep you guys posted...

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

SVC

Dec 17, 2020
Happy New Year Guys!
Oct 2019 AOR
ON PNP
Sydney VO
I had taken the medical on 2nd Jan but it hasnt been updated on my application yet. Hopefully I see somethin soon. Will keep you guys posted...
Could you please provide when you received re-medical request? How you received it via email or a status change in the application? The reason for asking this question is my aor is in oct too and it is ON PNP, also vo is sydney. I haven't received any update so far .

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
Could you please provide when you received re-medical request? How you received it via email or a status change in the application? The reason for asking this question is my aor is in oct too and it is ON PNP, also vo is sydney. I haven't received any update so far .
I got a message in my profile as well as an email like the one you get on ghost update.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I'd take this as good news! Hopefully sometime in March things will get back to normal and we'll get PPR and can finally move to Canada.
It's understandable why they don't give us PR now since we can't even land in Canada.

And this "And she told me that my meds are extended till 31st March." - is actually fantastic news! I just hope they give this extension to medicals for everybody in our situation.

So tired of waiting like this :)
I Still don't get it, They did not send PPR's to inland applicants too. Like we don't need to land or cross the border, we can do it here.

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
Happy New Year Guys!
Oct 2019 AOR
ON PNP
Sydney VO
As promised, my medicals have been updated. I am hoping to see a final decision being made soon. Do any of you know if IRCC is now giving PPR right after they pass the medicals?

HarSon55

Jan 7, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year

Aor- 11 oct 2019
Medical- 28 oct 2019
Biometric- 9 nov 2019
FSW India
Till now I got only two updates:-
  • In medical section- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. (First it was showing the date passed)
  • Secondly, it was ghost update.
I raised web from in april 2020, they replied your application is in process and processing times are effected by covid-19. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible officer for the moment. Your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. And you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next step in your file.
After that no response till now. I raised WEBFORM again on 25 november 2020 but no reply.

Please let me know what to do.

Thanks
Harson

yvv

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2019
Nomination.....
August 2019
AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year

Aor- 11 oct 2019
Medical- 28 oct 2019
Biometric- 9 nov 2019
FSW India
  • In medical section- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. (First it was showing the date passed)
I raised web from in april 2020, they replied your application is in process and processing times are effected by covid-19. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible officer for the moment. Your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. And you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next step in your file.
After that no response till now. I raised WEBFORM again on 25 november 2020 but no reply.

Thanks
Harson
You can order GCMS notes to get more info

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year

Aor- 11 oct 2019
Medical- 28 oct 2019
Biometric- 9 nov 2019
FSW India

Thanks
Harson
As mentioned above, you can order GCMS notes for detailed information about your application. Other than that just lay back and relax, IRCC is not processing anything right now. Everything is on Pause

splummer

Aug 18, 2020
Hi everyone I just recd my COPR today, AOR Oct, 3rd, 2019. I am also inland CEC.
Correction I thought it was COPR but it was a virtual landing letter, I thought so because I saw a COPR number on it and a unique number. When I read the first paragraph of the letter it said congratulations you are now a permanent resident and we are asking you to send your pictures to our vancouver office for your PR card.

Reactions: Rajputkaushal