Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon , can you please help me with this...
My AOR was 15th October 2019 and on enquiry they said my application was approved and a mail was sent to me on 27th Feb 2020 regarding further action but I did not receive that mail (checked even spam) and asked them almost every month from February to November to resend the mail. They say they have forwarded the request but I still have not received any mail.

I ordered GCMS notes and they show my final status as approved and other things as passed

In GCMS notes I see a comment "New Delhi RFV letter sent via email in batch" on 27th February 2020. I still have not received any mail and I check all my folders including spam.

Can anyone help me with what should I do now? I also see in the report a comment on 6th October 2020 as "Email received via GCMS via call center request for RFV to be resent - Forwarded to BRCD"

Should I contact Delhi Visa office for the email or should I ask IRCC only again for the mail. Please help @legalfalcon

If the RFV email was sent by NDVO, then send an email to NDVO and ask them to resend the email. It would be a PPR.

Reactions: agrawalakshay
Mar 27, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6th Mar'19
Doc's Request.
1st Jun'19
Nomination.....
22nd Aug'19
AOR Received.
16th Oct'19
Med's Done....
12th Oct, Re-Meds done- 23rd Jan'21
@legalfalcon , i see you have been patiently answering to a lot of queries. Thanks for helping us out. I’m just wondering if there is any update on oct ‘19 aors. Anyone else who got ppr yet. I’m from Delhi, India and have been waiting for over a year now. Hopefully like others will get that golden email soon.
please keep this thread updated.
my AOR was oct 16th 2019
Medicals - 5th nov 2019
Biometric- 20th nov 2019.
We have filed our pr application through a consultant and they don’t have any info on the whether are medicals have expired or we need to go for re meds. So would really appreciate if you all post any update on your progress.
thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , i see you have been patiently answering to a lot of queries. Thanks for helping us out. I’m just wondering if there is any update on oct ‘19 aors. Anyone else who got ppr yet. I’m from Delhi, India and have been waiting for over a year now. Hopefully like others will get that golden email soon.
please keep this thread updated.
my AOR was oct 16th 2019
Medicals - 5th nov 2019
Biometric- 20th nov 2019.
We have filed our pr application through a consultant and they don’t have any info on the whether are medicals have expired or we need to go for re meds. So would really appreciate if you all post any update on your progress.
thanks

Ha e you requested your GCMS notes. You have to figure our if your application has cleared eligibility or not.

You can also send a webform and inquire about your application.

for either the webform or GCMS notes, you do not need your consultant. You can do it yourself and the information will be sent to your email id.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Guys anyone here who is outland FSW VO Ottawa who received a ppr recently??
I'm desperately waiting to hear something back from this VO. Have been decision made since October 13th

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Guys anyone here who is outland FSW VO Ottawa who received a ppr recently??
I'm desperately waiting to hear something back from this VO. Have been decision made since October 13th
I am also FSW outland and my file is at VO Ottawa. Did not hear anything in months. How you know the decision is made on your application?

Reactions: baarsaam

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
My AOR was 15th October 2019 and on enquiry they said my application was approved and a mail was sent to me on 27th Feb 2020 regarding further action but I did not receive that mail (checked even spam) and asked them almost every month from February to November to resend the mail. They say they have forwarded the request but I still have not received any mail.

I ordered GCMS notes and they show my final status as approved and other things as passed

In GCMS notes I see a comment "New Delhi RFV letter sent via email in batch" on 27th February 2020. I still have not received any mail and I check all my folders including spam.

Can anyone help me with what should I do now? I also see in the report a comment on 6th October 2020 as "Email received via GCMS via call center request for RFV to be resent - Forwarded to BRCD"

Should I contact Delhi Visa office for the email or should I ask IRCC only again for the mail. Please help @legalfalcon
Hello,I'm in same situation with same dates like urs

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
If the RFV email was sent by NDVO, then send an email to NDVO and ask them to resend the email. It would be a PPR.
Hello@legal falcon,
I'm in the same situation like @agrawalaakshay.I dropped a mail to NDVO,CIO,IRCC aswell but as an automated reply from NDVO it says "we will not answer any questions unless uou received passport submission letter".Comming to CIO as it was my VO they said "currently NDVO is not resending ppr mails. Your file will be reopened/resend rfv as circumstances allowed".What is the best possible solution in this case.Please help.Thank you in advance