+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hello guys!

I received my AOR in OCT 2019
outland - PNP - Ontario
Last update was medical passed and biometrics passed

Since I didn't any updates months after my estimated time which is mid-April, 2020, I made a webform request and received a reply with this

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on February 27, 2020."
Although I didn't receive any email on that date(checked junk/spam too)

So I made another request to resend the email which was replied with
"We have received your enquiry and are pleased to confirm that we sent a request to the responsible office asking that they send you the correspondence again. You should receive it shortly."
I didn't receive any emails again.

Has anyone faced a similar scenario? what could the email possibly be?
What should be my suggested next step?

Thanks in advance!
Good sign for sure, what is your country of residence?

fakenews

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Thank you, I reside in India.
I was curious if the outland applications are having any updates. Especially for those who received AOR in this timeframe.
Unfortunately there haven't been much update since March/April so far and EE outland applicants are probably at the very bottom of IRCC's priority list at this point. They figure outland applicants won't be able to travel anyway so there's not much point issuing PPR and letting those travel documents expire. IRCC is probably waiting for 1) ease of travel restriction so people can go to Canada once issued CoPR/visa; 2) full (or at least substantial) resumption of civil aviation service around the world.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys!

I received my AOR in OCT 2019
outland - PNP - Ontario
Last update was medical passed and biometrics passed

Since I didn't any updates months after my estimated time which is mid-April, 2020, I made a webform request and received a reply with this

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on February 27, 2020."
Although I didn't receive any email on that date(checked junk/spam too)

So I made another request to resend the email which was replied with
"We have received your enquiry and are pleased to confirm that we sent a request to the responsible office asking that they send you the correspondence again. You should receive it shortly."
I didn't receive any emails again.

Has anyone faced a similar scenario? what could the email possibly be?
What should be my suggested next step?

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Air Oct 16
Pnp Outland
Don't worry .everyone in the same boat. They are not going to issue ppr till vac's are opened.I'm in the same situation with the exact dates you mentioned.Dont be panic, waiting till Canadian govt gives permission for vac's to open only will help us

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/politics/2020/7/10/1_5019295.html

OTTAWA -- As U.S. members of Congress push Canada to reopen its shared border with the United States, Canadians are pushing back — both in government and on social media.
In an open letter addressed to Public Safety Minister Bill Blair, 29 bipartisan members of Congress called on the Canadian government to plan a phased reopening of the Canada-U.S. border and to consider easing existing measures.

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
https://deadline.com/2020/07/u-s-canada-border-remain-closed-august-21-1202985102/amp/

U.S.-Canada Border Set To Remain Closed Until At Least August 21

The border between Canada and the U.S. is set to remain closed to all non-essential travel until at least August 21, Canadian network CTV is reporting.

Talks have been ongoing between the two countries, with the current closure set to expire on July 21. Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump had a call yesterday to discuss the situation and the Canadian PM said afterwards that his administration was “going to continue to work hard to keep Canadians safe and to keep our economies flowing.”

Government figures in the U.S. have been petitioning Canada to re-open the border, which has been closed since March, with an open letter recently penned by 29 members of Congress asking for “a comprehensive framework for phased reopening.”

However, Canada has maintained the health of its citizens is a priority, and with coronavirus cases spiking in the U.S., the one-month extension to the closure was somewhat predictable. Confirmed infections in the U.S. have now reached nearly 3.5 million, with close to 140,000 deaths, while Canada by contrast has close to 110,000 cases and under 9,000 deaths.

Essential travel remains permitted and while film and TV work is considered nonessential, American cast and crew can secure temporary work visas to cross the border, though in some instances will be subject to a quarantine period upon arrival.

Narens16

Sep 11, 2019
Anybody received PR card from Etobicoke IRCC office recently? How many days it took to get your PR card after sending your photo ?

kaustubhvir

Jul 13, 2020
Any outland candidate planning to travel to Canada soon? I am a silent member , October AOR, from US .. got visa to land before October ...

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
PPR - March 12
Passport Sent - June 5
Visa/COPR - June 30
Very curious to know how you managed that! I'm October 21 AOR, March 11 PPR, Passports delivered April 2 ... and they haven't sent my stuff back.

I will be traveling as soon as I get my paperwork ... Not holding my breath right now.

kaustubhvir

Jul 13, 2020
Very curious to know how you managed that! I'm October 21 AOR, March 11 PPR, Passports delivered April 2 ... and they haven't sent my stuff back.

I will be traveling as soon as I get my paperwork ... Not holding my breath right now.
I wasn't able to submit early on due to pandemic related issues, so I submitted later on... after I heard that ottawa office has opened .. didn't do anything different though..

Reactions: sim_agent