+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Just received my PR card!

AoR: Oct 26
Mep: Nov 18
New CoPR: May 25 2020
I’ve sent photos on May 27 and received PR card today!

Thanks everyone for all support and good vibes!
Cool. One question regarding PR card photo. Do we needs to include return envelope cover while sending to office?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes, I have stayed in Canada ever since.

I believe if I stay anywhere abroad over 6 months, I need a PC for that period. I never have to provide a PC for my home country. I came in 2009 and I was under 18 then. I only came back once in 2013 for 3 months. In fact, that was my only trip out of Canada.

Thanks for your help. :)
What about your address history? They mention address history here not travel history.

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Cool. One question regarding PR card photo. Do we needs to include return envelope cover while sending to office?
No, I’ve sent the photos (1 for each family member) as requested with our UCI written on the back, a copy of the letter they’ve sent and, because I’ve moved from Toronto to Kitchener, a letter informing my address change. That was all.

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
No, I’ve sent the photos (1 for each family member) as requested with our UCI written on the back, a copy of the letter they’ve sent and, because I’ve moved from Toronto to Kitchener, a letter informing my address change. That was all.
Thank you

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

Congratulations.

Reactions: rfsbsb

jvelroma

Jun 8, 2020
Hi,
I received the same answer last week.
AOR 30 October 2019
FSW-Outland
With provincial nomination from Alberta
CIO also in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Just wait... for how long ? I don't know.
Our cases are pretty similar. Guess we have to wait until travel restrictions are lifted. For now at least we can sleep tight knowing our cases are already approved.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you. I applied from Quebec providing a letter of intent to move out of Quebec in a certain period of time and I did in Jan 2020. Yes, people receive rejection if they apply from there and does not show sufficient evidence of moving out when they ask for additional documents. Every case is unique though.
Can you plz tell me,how you prove that you are moving out of qubec.I m also in Qubec and AOR is feb. I submitted my air travel tkt proving that i am moving out of qubec(canada).but coz of covid,I am stuck here and recently come to know that my file moved to cpc ottawa.can you plz tell me what document you submitted ?thanks

Sep 19, 2019
Hello Everyone ,
>> I am from INDIA and i just recieved my CoPR with issue date as 18-March-2020 along with Canadian VISA .
>> As per IRCC, " If your PR application was approved before or on March 18, 2020, you are allowed to travel to Canada "
>> I wanted to know if people are able to travle from INDIA to CANADA these days ? Are there any flights operational ?

jvelroma

Jun 8, 2020
Hello Everyone ,
>> I am from INDIA and i just recieved my CoPR with issue date as 18-March-2020 along with Canadian VISA .
>> As per IRCC, " If your PR application was approved before or on March 18, 2020, you are allowed to travel to Canada "
>> I wanted to know if people are able to travle from INDIA to CANADA these days ? Are there any flights operational ?
When did you received your PR email?

a.s.mits

Jun 14, 2020

Congratulations! Can you please tell which IRCC location you sent the photos ?

salaz

May 27, 2020
Hi, my AOR was December 2019, and application is at 100%. When I contacted IRCC, they replied that my biometrics, police verification and background check are valid. Does that mean they are approved? Not exactly sure what Valid means here.
My application was made from India under FSW. Are there others here with similar timeline and have any updates on their application? Thanks for sharing!