+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jvelroma

Jun 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Following up with my case:

Today I received an answer to the webform I sent last Monday in which the agent indicated the following:

Your application was received via your account on October 23, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
AOR 23 October 2020
FSW-Outland
With provincial nomination from Ontario
Principal applicant + common-law partner

pierre2

Apr 21, 2020
Hi guys,

Following up with my case:

Today I received an answer to the webform I sent last Monday in which the agent indicated the following:

Your application was received via your account on October 23, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
AOR 23 October 2020
FSW-Outland
With provincial nomination from Ontario
Principal applicant + common-law partner
Hi,
I received the same answer last week.
AOR 30 October 2019
FSW-Outland
With provincial nomination from Alberta
CIO also in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Just wait... for how long ? I don't know.

martin_a4

Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Just received my GCMS notes today (surprisingly only after 10 days). My AOR is Oct 11, CEC inland, and here's some interesting notes as to why my application has been on hold for 4 months:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2019-10-11 PA: - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS CLAIMED OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT THEY DO NOT REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE
- NOT ASSESSED AFTER PROMOTION [HOME COUNTRY] SHOWED IN THE ADDRESS HISTORY FROM 2013/06/22 TO 2019/09/06, NO PC PROVIDED. PLEASE REVIEW***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES UNABLE TO PASS CRIMINALITY AS BIOMETRICS IS STILL SHOWING ""IN PROGRESS"". A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. Appears Met RPRF: Complete

-The extra work experience that I claimed: I believe this shouldn't matter, right? I just wanted to show all my work history at the date of the application.
-The travel history was my messed-up: return date should be 2013/09/06 - any idea how to fix this? It's less than 6 months and PC won't be necessary. They should see this when checking the passport pages I included with the application.
-My biometrics is now completed.

Any suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated, and I hope everyone stay safe and well.

Thanks

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi guys,

Just received my GCMS notes today (surprisingly only after 10 days). My AOR is Oct 11, CEC inland, and here's some interesting notes as to why my application has been on hold for 4 months:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2019-10-11_E001715510 PA: - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS CLAIMED OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT THEY DO NOT REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE
- NOT ASSESSED AFTER PROMOTION [HOME COUNTRY] SHOWED IN THE ADDRESS HISTORY FROM 2013/06/22 TO 2019/09/06, NO PC PROVIDED. PLEASE REVIEW***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES UNABLE TO PASS CRIMINALITY AS BIOMETRICS IS STILL SHOWING ""IN PROGRESS"". A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. Appears Met RPRF: Complete

-The extra work experience that I claimed: I believe this shouldn't matter, right? I just wanted to show all my work history at the date of the application.
-The travel history was my messed-up: return date should be 2013/09/06 - any idea how to fix this? It's less than 6 months and PC won't be necessary. They should see this when checking the passport pages I included with the application.

Any suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated, and I hope everyone stay safe and well.

Thanks
Agent mentioned Address History. Not a travel history.
What country did you show under Address history between 2013/06/22 TO 2019/09/06?

martin_a4

Jul 24, 2019
Agent mentioned Address History. Not a travel history.
What country did you show under Address history between 2013/06/22 TO 2019/09/06?
I went back to my home country to visit my parents from 2013/06/22 to 2013/09/06. I had a typo and put 2019 as my return year. Do you know how I can correct this?

Thanks

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I went back to my home country to visit my parents from 2013/06/22 to 2013/09/06. I had a typo and put 2019 as my return year. Do you know how I can correct this?

Thanks
So you did not travel at all after that 2013 trip?
I am asking because if you did-you couldn’t overlap other trips because all the dates were filled between 2013-2019.

Send them explanation - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Also, how come Agent says that you did not provide POlice certificate if that was your home country?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys,

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2019-10-11_E###### PA: - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

Thanks
First point, edit your post by removing your application number.

Secondly, urgently raise webform informing that it was clerical mistake with the address dates. I don't understand how Program assistant didn't pick up on this and cancel your application for not meeting R10. You are lucky.

Finally, I am no expert but extra work experience should not matter.

Mrsingh94

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
I received the same answer last week.
AOR 30 October 2019
FSW-Outland
With provincial nomination from Alberta
CIO also in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Just wait... for how long ? I don't know.
I also got the same reply. Only difference is that my application is located at local visa Office in India.
AOR-11 oct
Pnp Outland

martin_a4

Jul 24, 2019
So you did not travel at all after that 2013 trip?
I am asking because if you did-you couldn’t overlap other trips because all the dates were filled between 2013-2019.

Send them explanation - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Also, how come Agent says that you did not provide POlice certificate if that was your home country?
Yes, I have stayed in Canada ever since.

I believe if I stay anywhere abroad over 6 months, I need a PC for that period. I never have to provide a PC for my home country. I came in 2009 and I was under 18 then. I only came back once in 2013 for 3 months. In fact, that was my only trip out of Canada.

Thanks for your help. :)

Last edited:

martin_a4

Jul 24, 2019
First point, edit your post by removing your application number.

Secondly, urgently raise webform informing that it was clerical mistake with the address dates. I don't understand how Program assistant didn't pick up on this and cancel your application for not meeting R10. You are lucky.

Finally, I am no expert but extra work experience should not matter.
Thanks for the reminder on removing my application number. I had raised the webform immediately after I saw that. Hopefully they consider this an insignificant oversight and don't cancel my application now. Do you know what will happen once I sent that webform? Does the reviewing officer get alerted right away to my application? Or is there some kind of queue that I have to wait?

Sucks to see my application gets delayed so much because of a small error. Well, shame on me.

Appreciate your response on this.

Last edited:

aloshalaa1992

May 16, 2019
Not an expert but IMO, the funds needs to match the "Sources of Income". If you have documents to prove, you may send a LOE through CSE explaining the entire sequence of how and when you got those funds.
I have included every single detail in my letter of explanation but they apparently did not read that. I have confirmed that they added the explanation letter to my file on Feb 2020, while my AOR was back in October. That note of large funds was around November.

The update I have is that I have reached out to the MP in my area and the office have contacted the IRCC on my behalf. They confirmed that eligibility is under review and advised me to write a separate letter for the funds I have in my account. Hope that works!

aloshalaa1992

May 16, 2019
There must be something else. Check Note section if they have put more specific details on why review is required.

I also had review required, large fund and one mention of 'card' in the statement and they wanted to confirm if there is any large credit card payment due. It got passed after officer review but I uploaded a few documents like latest credit card statement and bank letter upfront.

Also, in my case, I asked for 2 GCMS notes in 30-40 days interval. The first GCMS note was vague and did not have specific details. The second one called out about specific details.
My GCMS was like 90 pages long and it had so many details but they all were useless. Most of the things I needed were towards the end where my profile was reviewed. I have only 3 notes from October 2019 to Feb 2020, while that review note is just laying there without any further investigation since November 2019.

The update I have is that I have reached out to the MP in my area and the office have contacted the IRCC on my behalf. They confirmed that eligibility is under review and advised me to write a separate letter for the funds I have in my account. Hope that works!