+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
Hi everyone!
My applications also approved today. My account shows the COPR but there is no letter yet.
Wish everyone a good luck!
Aor 12th October , pnp inland

Reactions: andreiger

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hi everyone!
My applications also approved today. My account shows the COPR but there is no letter yet.
Congrats for your CoPR!

And slow clap to CIG as I see only inland applications get processed.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Sri, what is the status of your application?
HI
In my account no update, but reply to my webform says approved and sent a correspondence on Feb 27which I didn't receive. Raised another webform specifying d same in return d response is "will send d correspondence again but will be delayed"
AOR oct16
Pnp outland

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
@legalfalcon I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?
Hi @Metuwidy ,

How long did it take from when you received your CoPR to confirmation email?

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, I received my COPR through Canada post in the first week of May and did not receive any other communication. I called CIC and they responded saying it is the responsibility of the Ottawa visa office to do a remote landing procedure. Should I wait until they contact me?

I am CEC-Inland applicant, AOR-Oct 9th.

Kinto

Sep 21, 2019
Hi. I received the gcms notes that I ordered. It shows "passed" for the criminal check, but the security check has not yet been initiated. My AOR is October 9th and the medical exam was passed as of November 1st. Is it normal that security hasn't been initiated yet?

The latest note on the file from an analyst was from November 18 and it says review required because I didn't attach my job description (which they received on the 25th via webform as per the gcms notes).

The CPC is Edmonton. I am a CEC applicant. Thanks

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
Hi everyone!
I got my copr letter today :)
There is no application or fees for PR cards right? I just need to mail two photos along with COPR letter?
Thanks

fakenews

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I received PPR e-mail just a few days before all VACs within 3000 miles of my place were closed. Now just waiting and eager to send out my passport as soon as VAC reopens. Anyone in the same boat with me?

MadiM

Jan 1, 2020
I raised a webform a few days ago and got the weirdest reply.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. "

So was the decision reached or not? Also if was, it's making me anxious that it doesn't say what's the decision.

My timeline looks like this
AOR 19 Oct, 2019
Medical Nov 7, 2019
Biometrics Dec 4, 2019
RPRF April 2, 2020
FSW Outland

Since I got RPRF (we didn't pay upfront) it gave me hope, because from what I've gathered they send it out when everything is looking good. So what do you think guys?

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. "

So was the decision reached or not? Also if was, it's making me anxious that it doesn't say what's the decision.

AOR 19 Oct, 2019
Medical Nov 7, 2019
Biometrics Dec 4, 2019
RPRF April 2, 2020
FSW Outland

Since I got RPRF (we didn't pay upfront) it gave me hope, because from what I've gathered they send it out when everything is looking good. So what do you think guys?
I assume it means everything is finalized on your application, and is just waiting to send out the final information. Hopefully once the covid situation gets better

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020

AOR 19 Oct, 2019
Medical Nov 7, 2019
Biometrics Dec 4, 2019
RPRF April 2, 2020
FSW Outland

It seems that final decision has been made since they requested the rprf. I think it looks good. If you have concerns maybe you can call ircc call center.

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi everyone. As outlanders it seems we will wait for a while. It’s quite early to think about but what happens if we wait longer? Will we need medicals again? If we move anothar country will we need police certificates? What will happen if we quit our jobs? I have sooo many questions :) I will be so happy if anyone knows some of the answers and share with us. Thanks for your help in advance. Hope we all get our golden emails soon.

markramosabad

Oct 28, 2019
28th Feb I received an PPR email, embassy in UAE received it 10th March.

17th March my application is approved, but bec of covid our passports are "quarantined" and have not been sent back.

After several messages to both vfs and webform, last week IRCC replied that they resumed operations 1st June. Till now however we still dont have any update.

Anyone on the same boat? My online profile says our visa expires 10th Sept so I am eager to plan.