+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
I am in same situation. let me know if You find anything.
Thanks
I guess we will get CoPR by email and then Local office will ask for photos for PR card.
I am in same situation. let me know if You find anything.
Thanks
I guess we will get CoPR by email and then Local office will ask for photos for PR card.
Hi,are you inland or Outland applicant??? Outland means. Which country??

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
PNP candidate (outside Canada) with AOR: Oct 28 2019

Eligibility, Medical, Criminality: Passed a month ago as per GCMS

Looks like security is the only thing remaining.

Also, raised a web form request a few weeks ago, and got the below answer -
  • The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Does anyone know whether currently valid mean pass? Does it mean security passed too? Any help would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

Hami33

Aug 15, 2016
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.
Are they really finalizing it via phone call? I got one last week but I thought it was a spam and hang up...

icare.deepak

May 23, 2020
my aor is oct 19th 2019. its already over 6 months. i applied for gcms notes and it shows
eligibility- passed
criminality- passed
security blank
hirv blank
medicals passed
info sharing- complete

in admissibilty section it shows section 15(1). is anyone in similar situation.

belo can

Apr 22, 2020
hi all, hi @legalfalcon, for my first web form
I got this reply:
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

for my second web form I was more specific; I asked about my eligibility, and I got this reply:
The responsible office has revised the eligibility criteria according to the economic immigration program for which you have submitted your application,
you may be contacted through your account if more information is required.

Please could you help me to understand if my eligibility is valid?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi all, hi @legalfalcon, for my first web form
I got this reply:
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

for my second web form I was more specific; I asked about my eligibility, and I got this reply:
The responsible office has revised the eligibility criteria according to the economic immigration program for which you have submitted your application,
you may be contacted through your account if more information is required.

Please could you help me to understand if my eligibility is valid?
This is the problem with the CSEs, they are not very clear. As per the response your security has not yet started and and your eligibility has not yet been marked passed by an officer. To know the exact details you should see your GCMS notes.

Reactions: belo can

FORGODSAKE

May 24, 2020
Hi,everyone!

EE BCPNP- inland

here is my time line:
AOR 14-Nov-2019
MP 05-Dec-2019
ADR (T4, NOA, bank statement to show paycheck deposits.) 30-Apr-2020
No update since then.

I m very anxious cuz my case was supposed to be completed on 14-May-2020 which is within 6 months.

now I added ADR, I guess everything gonna be delayed... I don’t know how long it will take.

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hello guys,

Happy to see things are moving along for some of you!
It seems like CIC focuses on inland applications primarily.

I have my PR application (outland) at 100% for almost a month now.
AOR date - 28 Oct 2019.

See below the details of my application:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - November 15, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - November 18, 2019 Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
As you can see, only the medicals and the biometrics are checked. The other steps haven't even been touched (or maybe they have been but not updated in my profile). I see some of you requested these "GCMS notes" - I think it's simply outrageous to have to pay for some updates and also wait about a month to get them (another month + the 7 current ones lol). So much money spent and stress and running around to gather tons of documents. Beginning to regret this, sorry if I sound skeptical and silly but it's not normal all this waiting time and no updates meanwhile.

I hope you guys have smoother and shorter processing times.

nirushanraj

Oct 5, 2019
Beginning to regret this, sorry if I sound skeptical and silly but it's not normal all this waiting time and no updates meanwhile.
Give it sometime. Things have halted/slowed down in the last couple of months but it wont be like this for long. Moreover, it is highly likely that your application has undergone most of the checks and could be in the final stages of approval. I hope you get your positive news soon.

Reactions: andreiger

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hello guys,

AOR date - 28 Oct 2019.

As you can see, only the medicals and the biometrics are checked. The other steps haven't even been touched (or maybe they have been but not updated in my profile). I see some of you requested these "GCMS notes" - I think it's simply outrageous to have to pay for some updates and also wait about a month to get them (another month + the 7 current ones lol). So much money spent and stress and running around to gather tons of documents. Beginning to regret this, sorry if I sound skeptical and silly but it's not normal all this waiting time and no updates meanwhile.

I understand how you feel but hang in there. We’ll hopefully hear some updates soon. Stay optimistic

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello guys,

AOR date - 28 Oct 2019.

Profile is not updated till you receive the PPR and you send the passport for stamping. Only then the profile is updated. By then the process has already completed. Therefore, do not rely on the profile. Everything happens on the background and the only ways to know the activities are:

1. Call IRCC call center (the fastest, least reliable)
2. Send webform to IRCC (middle, middle)
3. Order GCMS notes (the slowest, the most reliable and detailed report)