+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nithin.canada

Feb 24, 2019
Guys,
I got a reply for my webform raised last week. Hope its a good sign.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

Reactions: zubara200

zubara200

Mar 6, 2020
Saw this post on the November AOR thread, thought it’s worth sharing
——————————
Finally some good news. Called IRCC today and they said that the Ottawa case processing Center is going to start issuing PPR letters June 3 2020 on wards. My application was approved last week but a physical copy could not be generated for PPR since the office is closed. According to the agent this letter will be used directly at the border for landing after the travel ban is lifted.

My application details:

Category- FSW-Outland (Citizenship- India, Residence- USA)
AOR- 9th November 2019
Med Passed- 9th December 2019
One ghost update on 2nd April 2020 (Security and Criminality was paased)
Final Decision- 11th May 2020 (Approved)
PPR- Pending Due to Covid-19 office closure in Ottawa.

I hope we all will get the good news in our email soon.
All the best everyone.
——————————

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-aor-join-here.661770/page-116

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
——————————
Finally some good news. Called IRCC today and they said that the Ottawa case processing Center is going to start issuing PPR letters June 3 2020 on wards. My application was approved last week but a physical copy could not be generated for PPR since the office is closed. According to the agent this letter will be used directly at the border for landing after the travel ban is lifted.

My application details:

AOR- 9th November 2019

All the best everyone.
——————————

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-aor-join-here.661770/page-116
have you ever submitted your passport for COPR?

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
——————————

My application details:

AOR- 9th November 2019

All the best everyone.
——————————

Hi thank you for sharing this info, very useful.

Reactions: canadadream2828

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Does anyone knows if New Delhi Visa office is working and issuing PPR. It's close to two months when my application reached 100 percent. No idea how long it will take.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Guys,
I got a reply for my webform raised last week. Hope its a good sign.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.
Hey did you get any ghost updates?

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
——————————

My application details:

AOR- 9th November 2019

All the best everyone.
——————————

Congratulations. But how did you find out the final decision since you hadn't submitted your passport. ?

Mankaur91

Mar 30, 2020
Mine was 100% too. I completed it today.
I have this info in my document, cananyone confirm what does this mean? They haven't asked me for additional documents.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

I am worried now :(
It is a automatic response after crossing the processing time limit. In the same boat..covid 19 suitation is hampering every application

Mankaur91

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone knows if New Delhi Visa office is working and issuing PPR. It's close to two months when my application reached 100 percent. No idea how long it will take.
it is working but maintaining only eseential operation , other indian visa pffice chandigarh and banglore is completely closed.is your application under express entry, what is aor date?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
it is working but maintaining only eseential operation , other indian visa pffice chandigarh and banglore is completely closed.is your application under express entry, what is aor date?
Most of IRCC international offices are like that. Only essential operation. I even sent email to my LVO (Nairobi, Kenya) to specifically ask if they are working on PR applications, but they vaguely answered with "essential operation " comment :(