+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Fun fact, I just logged in again now and both the message and progress bar are back... I guess it was a glitch...

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Hello guys
I raised 2webforms
Got a reply to my 2nd webform now saying

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence was sent on February 27, 2020 to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Congratulations
Did the info in your account changed to approved already.?

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Hello guys
AOR October 16
Pnp outland
I raised web form on April 13 to which I got reply on April 17 saying
eligibility requirements met
Background verification valid
Security background verification valid
Criminal background verification valid

I raised a web form on may 12 to which I received the following reply. I didn't receive any mail communication as specified in the reply.Suddenly why are they referring to mail on Feb when they communicated already once to my webform last month.
Please help me with it.

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on February 27, 2020.

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

@Sri.16oct sry if I’m confused, so you got the PPR Correspondence email on Feb 27th 2020 and you missed the email from IRCC or couldn’t find the PPR email in your mailbox or spam?

Reactions: pemyrie

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
What is your AOR ?
Mine is Oct 11 did you request webforms ?
AOR oct 26. PNP inland Ontario.
I’ve sent some Webforms with ADR (wife’s RCMP, address update and an updated Letter of employment). I requested GCMS notes last month and it looks like there’s no major concern on the notes.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Congratulations
Did the info in your account changed to approved already.?
Hi
Thanq
I didn't receive any ppr mail on Feb 27as per d reply in d webform
raised another webform for it,awaiting d reply. Spoke to my Consultancy ,they said ppr mails are missing these days.raise a webform they'll resend consultant said.According to my advisor from April 25 cic immigration people started their operations before that the replies we got from them are auto generated templates.I don't know to what extent it's correct.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Sri.16oct sry if I’m confused, so you got the PPR Correspondence email on Feb 27th 2020 and you missed the email from IRCC or couldn’t find the PPR email in your mailbox or spam?
Actually I raised 2 webforms on May 12
For d first one I got reply saying Check your mailbox on Feb 27
To the 2nd form I got your application is approved and email already sent on feb 27.I didn't receive any mail on Feb27.I raised a web form saying so. Waiting for the reply. Nothing is changed in my account. As per my consultant ppr mail will be sent to the mail id only,once the Passport stamping is done then only application is changed to approved.

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello guys
I raised 2webforms
Got a reply to my 2nd webform now saying

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence was sent on February 27, 2020 to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Wow! I guess you should ask for them to resend it. So, the first message wasn't a glitch.

belo can

Apr 22, 2020
hi @legalfalcon , Est-ce que l'examen de l'éligibilité dépend de la vérification des antécédents ? autrement dit est-ce que c'est la même chose ? vu que sur mon web form aucune précision sur l'éligibilité n'a été précisée. Merci d'avance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon , Est-ce que l'examen de l'éligibilité dépend de la vérification des antécédents ? autrement dit est-ce que c'est la même chose ? vu que sur mon web form aucune précision sur l'éligibilité n'a été précisée. Merci d'avance.

Non, l'examen de la vérification ne dépend pas sur les antécédents. De plus, la vérification de l'examen et la vérification des antécédents se passent en deux étapes.

L'examen de la vérification inclue la criminalité et la sécurité. La criminalité est complétée au debut du dépôt de l'application et la sécurité débute seulement qu'après que l'examen de la verification est exécuté.

Vous pouvez lire plus en detail sur les étapes des applications au site internet suivant https://bit.ly/3fZUQR0.

Vous pouvez aussi lire en detail sur l'examen de la vérification en cliquant sur le lien suivant:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Reactions: mayjuly