+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi. Is there anyone who has applied from Indian and waiting ?
My AOR is also October 2019 and just yesterday the progress bar became 100%. Still waiting patiently and no update. Is there anyone from India in the same boat. Is there any thread on this forum specifically for Indian applicant ? Thank you for your help friends.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello
I'm Indian
Fsw outland
AOR October 16
98%finished
Still reviewing eligibility , background check processing,application in progress

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hello
I'm Indian
Fsw outland
AOR October 16
98%finished
Still reviewing eligibility , background check processing,application in progress
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure VO in India is still working under the lockdown or not. Hopefully we get something positive soon.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Does ghost update signify anything? I got a ghost update last week
Ofcourse. Your application has definitely moved to next level. Usually at this point of your application it happens when Eligibility is marked Passed. Eligibility and security was marked passed the same day for me. I Just hope that nobody’s application gets stuck at SS. If application gets stuck in Security Screen, it takes 3 months to an year sadly.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
In person permanent resident landing appointment will commence on April 14, 2020. Lets see if IRCC will commence the issuance of PPR for applicants in countries not affected by the Covid-19 particular inland applicants.

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
In person permanent resident landing appointment will commence on April 14, 2020. Lets see if IRCC will commence the issuance of PPR for applicants in countries not affected by the Covid-19 particular inland applicants.
How do yo know that this is starting from April 14th?

You mean landing appoinment is starting, but flag poling is still not started? Is my understanding right

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Ofcourse. Your application has definitely moved to next level. Usually at this point of your application it happens when Eligibility is marked Passed. Eligibility and security was marked passed the same day for me. I Just hope that nobody’s application gets stuck at SS. If application gets stuck in Security Screen, it takes 3 months to an year sadly.
So why do you think eligibility is still pending while security is done, isn't security done after eligibility is marked pass. Or do you think eligibility is passed but just not updated yet by the final officer and he will do it all at once!

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hello My fellow applicants,

Has any one received feedback from CPC-OTTAWA with regards to their passport. It's now 1 month since I sent my passport. They confirmed, they have received my passport but can not give an estimated time I would receive it back. As of 3 April my application has been 100%. Any good new!!!

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019

Has any one received feedback from CPC-OTTAWA with regards to their passport. It's now 1 month since I sent my passport. They confirmed, they have received my passport but can not give an estimated time I would receive it back. As of 3 April my application has been 100%. Any good new!!!
Hi
Same as yours as they assured that they have received my passport but no specific date when will they return back the passport due to current pandemic issue.

tpraveen.acc

Mar 4, 2020

i am in same boat, its been a month i sent my passports. no update from them.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi. Is there anyone who has applied from Indian and waiting ?
My AOR is also October 2019 and just yesterday the progress bar became 100%. Still waiting patiently and no update. Is there anyone from India in the same boat. Is there any thread on this forum specifically for Indian applicant ? Thank you for your help friends.
AOR 16 Oct., completed 99% (2 days left). Applied rom New Delhi, INDIA

Reactions: bobrovsky07

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Even my Aor is16 October
India
What is your application status?
A reply from IRCC on 12 March as per below:-
.......your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. It is still within regular processing time.
In addition, we can confirm that :
* The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
* The security background verification has not been initiated.
* The criminal background verification is currently valid.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
A reply from IRCC on 12 March as per below:-
.......your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. It is still within regular processing time.
In addition, we can confirm that :
* The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
* The security background verification has not been initiated.
* The criminal background verification is currently valid.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Thanq for your response
How long it took for the response for the web form ?
Mine is pnp .
If you don't mind telling yours is Fsw or pnp?