+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
I got the exact same reply. Probably our applications are already approved by now
Can you please specify what you wrote in the Webform, because when I sent one they didn't give me any information and asked me to wait. I would love to know if I passed eligibility.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on October 24, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
The reply

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you , I think that eligibility is still pending for the application to be approved. Just worried about that.
That is just final officers review, since background checks and Security both have been completed, nothing to worry.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Can you please specify what you wrote in the Webform, because when I sent one they didn't give me any information and asked me to wait. I would love to know if I passed eligibility.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on October 24, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
The reply
Ask them about eligibility security criminality when you raise a webform

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi All,

Am new to this forum and seeking some insights. My AOR is OCT 22, 2019. I raised a webform and received below reply. Please could you tell me what exactly would they be checking under eligibility.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

An Application moves to the next stage only and only when it says “Passed” . Rest all these stages
1. Valid
2. Recommended Passed
3. Met
signifies that someone Senior needs to review it before marking it pass.
webforms arent entitled to give you detailed information. You may consider GCMS but then it may take 30 days. I think by then you should already have a CoPR. Stay calm!

Reactions: Shruthi09

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
An Application moves to the next stage only and only when it says “Passed” . Rest all these stages
1. Valid
2. Recommended Passed
3. Met
signifies that someone Senior needs to review it before marking it pass.
webforms arent entitled to give you detailed information. You may consider GCMS but then it may take 30 days. I think by then you should already have a CoPR. Stay calm!
So do you think security criminality and background checks all completed means eligibility is passed?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi. Is there anyone who has applied from Indian and waiting ?
My AOR is also October 2019 and just yesterday the progress bar became 100%. Still waiting patiently and no update. Is there anyone from India in the same boat. Is there any thread on this forum specifically for Indian applicant ? Thank you for your help friends.