+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

user28

Jul 3, 2019
There is nothing to be affraid about your application being processed in Montreal. These days because of volume of work, applications are redistributed from other CIOs offices to other visa offices. It is called workload redistribution. Also webform requests do not tell the whole story and so you may request for your GCSM at this stage to know where your application really stands. It is very likely that you get PPR soon when they started issuing out PPR. Are you inland or outland? Which stream are you?
Hi, thank you for your reply. I am outland and stream is FSW. Should GCMS notes be raised by a Canadian citizen or PR holder or can it be anybody residing in Canada (with a visa)?

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I got a ghost update today. What does ghost update mean? Does it always mean that passport request email is on the way? Please can someone try and answer these questions for me. AOR 4th Oct 2019

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got a ghost update today. What does ghost update mean? Does it always mean that passport request email is on the way? Please can someone try and answer these questions for me. AOR 4th Oct 2019
It depends on your previous status of your application if you know it. The ghost update suggest there is a new development in your apolication which nobody in this forum can answer correctly unless you speak with ircc agent when they are back at work hopefully next week

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@Bonvi , anyone who can answer that question would be a millionaire. What changed on your status?
According to the previous info that I have, eligibility has been met, criminality has been completed, bio-metric and medical have been completed, I was waiting for them to start the security check.

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
It depends on your previous status of your application if you know it. The ghost update suggest there is a new development in your apolication which nobody in this forum can answer correctly unless you speak with ircc agent when they are back at work hopefully next week
According to the previous info that I have, eligibility has been met, criminality has been completed, bio-metric and medical have been completed, I was waiting for them to start the security check.

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
I guess with this ghost update your security might have been completed.
Raise an IRCC Webform to confirm with them since you can’t call them at the moment.

varlak

Mar 26, 2020
Express Entry: AOR Oct. 06, 2019 | MEP - Oct. 18, 2019 | BIOMERITCS Completed on Oct. 31, 2019. add new baby and did medical exam for her in March!
No update after adding new dependent. Eligibility and background check are still under reviewing!

6 months processing time passed. could anyone recommend what is happening? I've just sent webform!
Mine is Oct 15 AOR, submitted medicals for my wife around Feb 20, she did not take X-ray during the initial medical test. It was approved on the 24th. Submitted Add-on request on the 25th and got PPR on the 6th. Add-on had only letter of explanation and birth certificate cos he was born here in Canada. Also after my case got approved I noticed that background and eligibility was complete on the same date. Wishing you luck, hope this helps.

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mine is Oct 15 AOR, submitted medicals for my wife around Feb 20, she did not take X-ray during the initial medical test. It was approved on the 24th. Submitted Add-on request on the 25th and got PPR on the 6th. Add-on had only letter of explanation and birth certificate cos he was born here in Canada. Also after my case got approved I noticed that background and eligibility was complete on the same date. Wishing you luck, hope this helps.
Thanks for your explanation. So you got it By 6th of March?!
We did all add-on instantly and even got updates via ghost update immidiately by end of Feb but still no change or response!
It seems you are inland?!

varlak

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks for your explanation. So you got it By 6th of March?!
We did all add-on instantly and even got updates via ghost update immidiately by end of Feb but still no change or response!
It seems you are inland?!
Yes PPR on the 6th of March. Sent passports and approved on 18th, but yet to receive CoPR and passports. Yes inland CEC.

Mar 5, 2020
Did anyone receive their passports back with CoPR?
I sent mine on March 10th (Ottawa, CEC Inland) and no update after that.
My application is still not Approved (AOR- Oct 9th).
I understand the situation is bad here in Ottawa, but worried about my passport as its almost a month since they received it.

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
8 days left - 96%
I filled up web form to find out the status of application and this is what I got.

Your application was received via your account on October 10, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
Any latest info on your application? mine Visa office is Sydney Nova Scotia too

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hi All,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON

I got a ghost update Feb 18th which changed my background. Got another ghost update Feb 26th

Sent a webform and got this back

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is valid.

I'm glad my file is moving but I thought those two ghost updates meant everything was passed. I they pass the eligibility soon.
have you receive PPR email (golden email) yet?

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hie I call to IRCC Agent told me Your Eligibility Recommend pass. Today I called agent Agent told. Me Eligibility Review Required.

I don't know How come It possible.
Is this Final review by senior Officer?
Whats the current update?