+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Did anyone from US get his/her passport back? My passport was delivered on March 11th and since then I haven't heard anything from them. Sent them an email last Friday but just got an auto generated email with a standard reply.

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi, Did you got an automatic reply after sent your email? I only got automatic reply right after I sent the email to CPC-Ottawa email address. And after that, I haven't heard anything.
Hi,

A representative replied to my email confirming the receipt of my passport.

jtaiana

Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone, is there a way to check the status of my PR card? I went to the border on March 17th to activate my PR and I still haven't received my PR card. Thanks!

dkhaneja

Oct 22, 2015
Hi all. My AOR is oct3 and did not get any update though it is almost 6 months. My problem is my passport as it is about to expire. I am in Canada with my work permit though due to Covid I cannot renew my passport and so cannot extend my permit. What should I do? Can anybody please help me?
Did you receive any update from IRCC lately? Your application is now past 6 month period. Did you raise any webform enquiry?

user28

Jul 3, 2019
Hi my AOR is on Oct 2nd.. I haven't received my PPR yet.. I raised an enquiry in the webform, this is the reply I got:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.
Am getting worried. Can experts chip in on my case and provide your inputs? Why is application being processed in a local office, I see many people have theirs processed in a centralized office? Do I have anything to worry about?

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi my AOR is on Oct 2nd.. I haven't received my PPR yet.. I raised an enquiry in the webform, this is the reply I got:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.
Am getting worried. Can experts chip in on my case and provide your inputs? Why is application being processed in a local office, I see many people have theirs processed in a centralized office? Do I have anything to worry about?
There is nothing to be affraid about your application being processed in Montreal. These days because of volume of work, applications are redistributed from other CIOs offices to other visa offices. It is called workload redistribution. Also webform requests do not tell the whole story and so you may request for your GCSM at this stage to know where your application really stands. It is very likely that you get PPR soon when they started issuing out PPR. Are you inland or outland? Which stream are you?

Reactions: user28

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Express Entry: AOR Oct. 06, 2019 | MEP - Oct. 18, 2019 | BIOMERITCS Completed on Oct. 31, 2019. add new baby and did medical exam for her in March!
No update after adding new dependent. Eligibility and background check are still under reviewing!

6 months processing time passed. could anyone recommend what is happening? I've just sent webform!

savy92

Mar 6, 2020
There is nothing to be affraid about your application being processed in Montreal. These days because of volume of work, applications are redistributed from other CIOs offices to other visa offices. It is called workload redistribution. Also webform requests do not tell the whole story and so you may request for your GCSM at this stage to know where your application really stands. It is very likely that you get PPR soon when they started issuing out PPR. Are you inland or outland? Which stream are you?
Mine is also AOR 7th Oct , Eligibilty , medical and bio done. Security not started, criminality in progress.
No update or GU on the portal.