+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MadiM

Jan 1, 2020
Hey Everyone!
I've been a silent reader of this thread for months and wanted to share my timeline.
I received an RFPR yesterday, which means it's 90% yes that I will get a PPR. I was mighty surprised considering what is happening in the world. Didn't expect to hear anything from them for a while.

AOR October 19, 2019
Medical Passed Nov 7, 2019
Biometrics (status changed) March 23, 2019
(Gave biometrics in December)
April 2, 2020 RFPR

I ordered GCMS notes last month, and my eligibility was review required. They were trying to figure out if my bank statement was valid since I am from Uzbekistan. Our banks are not very secure so I didn't have a document showing I had the money for 6 months, but I had an explanation letter. I was really worried about that.

My VO is Ottawa as far as I know. Hope this helps anyone. Looks like they are still working.

Last edited:

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
AOR Oct 9. Raised a web form and got the following reply
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Does this mean eligibility is met?
No not yet

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hello,

I am in the same boat as many of you here,
AOR: oct 24
Med: nov 14
Biom: nov 20

No update since then, I have just sent a webform (no response yet) as i am starting to worry (didn't order GCMS notes). I have 21 days left, and would gladly take any advice.

Good luck to all

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hello,

I am in the same boat as many of you here,
AOR: oct 24
Med: nov 14
Biom: nov 20

No update since then, I have just sent a webform (no response yet) as i am starting to worry (didn't order GCMS notes). I have 21 days left, and would gladly take any advice.

Good luck to all
My timeline is very similar (AOR Oct 26, Med Nov 18).

Don't worry too much about the percentage, specially under COVID crisis. They say they try to cover 80% of applications under 6 months (the timeline you see), but it's not rare to it go over it (according to their statistics they are processing 77% applications within this limit).

It does not mean (again, specially under COVID) that if it goes over 100% of the timeline you're out of luck.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
My timeline is very similar (AOR Oct 26, Med Nov 18).

Don't worry too much about the percentage, specially under COVID crisis. They say they try to cover 80% of applications under 6 months (the timeline you see), but it's not rare to it go over it (according to their statistics they are processing 77% applications within this limit).

It does not mean (again, specially under COVID) that if it goes over 100% of the timeline you're out of luck.
I'm mainly worried about how much more time will it take. Fingers crossed.

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi Folks,

CPC-Ottawa replied to my inquiry about the delivery of my passport. Although they have confirmed that they received my passport, they said that the processing may be delayed due to COVID-19 but assured that they will sent back to passport as soon as possible.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi Folks,

CPC-Ottawa replied to my inquiry about the delivery of my passport. Although they have confirmed that they received my passport, they said that the processing may be delayed due to COVID-19 but assured that they will sent back to passport as soon as possible.
I am also in the same position. I sent them an inquiry about our passports and I got a same response. Let's hope this month we will get the passports back.

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hi Folks,

I am happy to hear this. My process is at 100% today and I have not received my password or any words. Who signed when the passport was received.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all. My AOR is oct3 and did not get any update though it is almost 6 months. My problem is my passport as it is about to expire. I am in Canada with my work permit though due to Covid I cannot renew my passport and so cannot extend my permit. What should I do? Can anybody please help me?

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi all. My AOR is oct3 and did not get any update though it is almost 6 months. My problem is my passport as it is about to expire. I am in Canada with my work permit though due to Covid I cannot renew my passport and so cannot extend my permit. What should I do? Can anybody please help me?
apply for BOWP asap.
It will NOT be processed anytime soon. Expect it to be process after this disease is gone.
when its over, you should immediately apply for a new passport, may be an urgent one that comes in soon.

Then update your application with the new passport. If your application gets rejected in the meantime, then apply again and let them know you have applied for a new passport. This will buy you a couple of additional weeks (may be months).

don't panic. even if you apply today for bowp they can't reject your application now.. not till covid is gone...

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
Hi Folks,

Hi, Did you got an automatic reply after sent your email? I only got automatic reply right after I sent the email to CPC-Ottawa email address. And after that, I haven't heard anything.