+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
"IRCC will continue to process new applications for permanent residence. Files with missing documents will be retained in the system and reviewed within 90 days. " This does not mean they will continue issuing PPRs.
If you read the whole again. It better under normal procedure and they are issuing ITAs as well. It going on but may be on a slow pace.

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
Hi. I sent my passport on March 13th to Ottawa CPC. And according to the forum and MyimmiTracker, they seem no longer issue the COPR and I have no idea when I could get my passport returned. But as a foreigner living in Canada, I need a passport as ID or travel oversea if I need to. Do you think people in the same situation should contact the Ottawa office? I could understand that they no longer issue PPR, but for people already sent out their passports, I don't think they have the right to hold our passport for such a long time. This could introduce a lot of hassles for passport holders. Anyone could give some suggestions on how to contact them regarding this issue?

Last edited:

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi. I sent my passport on March 13th to Ottawa CPC. And according to the forum and MyimmiTracker, they seem no longer issue the COPR and I have no idea when I could get my passport returned. But as a foreigner living in Canada, I need a passport as ID or travel oversee if I need to. Do you think people in the same situation should contact the Ottawa office? I could understand that they no longer issue PPR, but for people already sent out their passports, I don't think they have the right to hold our passport for such a long time. This could introduce a lot of hassles for passport holders. Anyone could give some suggestions on how to contact them regarding this issue?
Hi @cdsoso ,

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca here's the email address, they usually respond within 2-3 days but I don't know how long will it take with the current situation. I have the same situation as yours and sent them an email.

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
Hi @cdsoso ,

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca here's the email address, they usually respond within 2-3 days but I don't know how long will it take with the current situation. I have the same situation as yours and sent them an email.
Thank you. Please let me know if they reply to you and I will send them an email as well.

Reactions: victor101

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Fellow January AOR applicants (Inland): how do you feel about applying for EI and the impact it will have on our pending applications? Do you feel its okay or are you scared to do so? fearing it will impact your application?

tpraveen.acc

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you. Please let me know if they reply to you and I will send them an email as well.
I am also on the same boat, submitted my passports on 12th March, still waiting for my passoports. My current location is Toronto and sent passports to CPC-Ottawa. I sent an email to them, will see if i get any response back.

Reactions: cdsoso

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Hi All,

OCT 10 AOR

I received GCMS notes as below with Eligibility review required. I have submitted PR application with 3+ years Canadian experience. What exactly I need to do now? Please advice

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT DOES NOT APPEAR TO EQUAL THE TIME THAT THEY REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE- NOT ASSESSED.
A11.2: Review Required R87.1 :CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 475 CRS points minimum score for round:464 CRS Score at application(APR):475 /Verified CRS Score:425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 years Canadian Work experience with "XXXX" PA gained points for 3+ years Foreign WOrk EXperience with XXX

EXPERIENCE:
CEC Work: 3 Years and 1 month
CRS Canadian WOrk: 3 Years and 7 months.
Letter confirms full/time employments.
CRS Foreign WOrk:5 years and 7 months
CEC work:1 year CRS Foreign WOrk:3+years CRS Canadian WOrk:3 Years

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Guys anyone got following ADRs:
1) CV
2) Schedule-A
3) Travel History
4) Grad Kit.

When i got my GCMS i got recommended pass on 22 FEB. Notes were generated on 31 Jan.
Got above ADRs on 10th March..
Do you think i am in security screening and I have to wait more now..??
Yes you probably are

Reactions: Syed Areeb

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,

Has anyone received their passport after sending it to CPC-Ottawa. I sent mine on 9th and I have 8days left on my application. Anyone in the same situation?