+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Hello,

Has anyone received their passport after sending it to CPC-Ottawa. I sent mine on 9th and I have 8days left on my application. Anyone in the same situation?
AOR Oct 9th CEC. Passport was delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10th. No update after that. I really worried now.

varlak

Mar 26, 2020
AOR Oct 9th CEC. Passport was delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10th. No update after that. I really worried now.
Same position. Oct 15 AOR, Mar 06 PPR, Mar 10 passport delivered, Mar 18 application approved. All silent after that am worried that my passport is stuck there. Please let us know if anyone gets any detail.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi All,

OCT 10 AOR

I received GCMS notes as below with Eligibility review required. I have submitted PR application with 3+ years Canadian experience. What exactly I need to do now? Please advice

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT DOES NOT APPEAR TO EQUAL THE TIME THAT THEY REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE- NOT ASSESSED.
A11.2: Review Required R87.1 :CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 475 CRS points minimum score for round:464 CRS Score at application(APR):475 /Verified CRS Score:425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 years Canadian Work experience with "XXXX" PA gained points for 3+ years Foreign WOrk EXperience with XXX

EXPERIENCE:
CEC Work: 3 Years and 1 month
CRS Canadian WOrk: 3 Years and 7 months.
Letter confirms full/time employments.
CRS Foreign WOrk:5 years and 7 months
CEC work:1 year CRS Foreign WOrk:3+years CRS Canadian WOrk:3 Years
Did you claim "Valid Job Offer" points (50 points). If yes, I hope you have submitted a letter on your companies letterhead by HR which confirms that you are going to stay in the company in Canada for more than 1 year and you are FULL TIME. So, two separate letters which confirms
1. CEC : Duration of stay in Canada, Full time, NOC code align with your Job responsibilities
2. Active Job Offer: Confirms your future stay in Canada for more than 1 year, Full time
OR Just one letter which indicates above 2 conditions. Work Permit alone will not be considered as a job offer. Believe me, IRCC is very very specific about it.

Check this one out:
https://canadaglare.wordpress.com/permanent-resident/valid-job-offer/

Reactions: Kdte and Rock999

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Did you claim "Valid Job Offer" points (50 points). If yes, I hope you have submitted a letter on your companies letterhead by HR which confirms that you are going to stay in the company in Canada for more than 1 year and you are FULL TIME. So, two separate letters which confirms
1. CEC : Duration of stay in Canada, Full time, NOC code align with your Job responsibilities
2. Active Job Offer: Confirms your future stay in Canada for more than 1 year, Full time
OR Just one letter which indicates above 2 conditions. Work Permit alone will not be considered as a job offer. Believe me, IRCC is very very specific about it.

Check this one out:
https://canadaglare.wordpress.com/permanent-resident/valid-job-offer/
Hi , Thanks for your reply.

kunalhp26

Aug 24, 2017
AOR 17th October
VO Edmonton
I have seen some people of AoR 20th October or after got their PPR mail, so i was wondering whether there missed my application or is it alarming situation?
Any comments are helpful.