+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, any new PPR in the last 2 or 3 days? I'm suspecting IRCC work (as most work in the World at this point) is paused or limited.

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
I am also concerned. My AOR is Oct 3 with Edmonton. Background is still processing without any update. I called them but the agent did not provide any specific info. Is anyone else in the same situation within these timelines?
Aor oct 11
**We are processing background check .
Hope we get our PPR email by this week.

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

Mine is same as yous AOR 11th OCT (FSW PNP Outland)
No news after Biometrics and Medicals
When I called they said criminality is passed, nut the status is same from last 20 days.
Have you received and RR or ADR?
I think we just have to wait. The results will be good. We will get the PPR email i am sure by this week.

Reactions: savy92

savy92

Mar 6, 2020
Guys, I got a response from IRCC webform yesterday that my application is still in process. They are still reviewing eligibility requirements.
Background not initiated yet.
Criminality is valid.
Medical is valid.

my AOR is Oct 6th, FSW O.

I’m concerned that it is still at this stage at this point. Any thoughts!?
Mine is 7th Oct, OINP ,no update after medical on portal. The agent on call told me security passed , criminality and bg in progress!

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
What is your VO?
I dont know my consultant is handling my application. So i just have the updated from the cic account (We are processing your background check). Looking at the pattern this is the last step and they its usually security which takes time as they have to go through interpol, CSIS. So i am sure it will be coming anytime soon as our timeline is about to complete. Good luck

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Guys, I got a response from IRCC webform yesterday that my application is still in process. They are still reviewing eligibility requirements.
Criminality is valid.
Medical is valid.

What is your status in your cic account. What its showing which step its processing ?

seattle425

Jan 6, 2020
I am an FSW-Outland applicant. There are 36 days left on my timeline and I have not seen any ghost updates. I sent a question through the webform and received the following reply:

• The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
Does anyone know what they mean by eligibility is currently valid? Does that mean it passed?

Best of luck to everyone else waiting.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Criminality is valid.
Medical is valid.

I think we just have to wait. The results will be good. We will get the PPR email i am sure by this week.
Let's hope for the best! As most of their visa offices are closed and they cut down manpower at the office and also, allowed some of them to work from home. There may be some delays in our CoPR.