>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sinsu

Mar 11, 2020
Hi All,

AOR October 15th,
Medical pass on October 30th,
Biometrics on November 6th
Got GU on March 3rd.

After that haven't received anything, no updates. Can someone help me how to contact IRCC outside canada to get the status update of my application. I also don't know VO since I submitted my application for FSW-Express Entry via online.

dream4better

Mar 27, 2019
Hi All,

AOR October 15th,
Medical pass on October 30th,
Biometrics on November 6th
Got GU on March 3rd.

After that haven't received anything, no updates. Can someone help me how to contact IRCC outside canada to get the status update of my application. I also don't know VO since I submitted my application for FSW-Express Entry via online.
You can call IRCC through TextNow App and check for the reason for GU and also enquire about your VO.

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi, I am also kind of similar situation but not exactly as you.
AOR- 22nd Oct
MEP - 19th Nov..
till now no update.
CEC - Inland applicant
have you got any ghost update? my AOR is Oct 27, the application did not move further since two weeks ago... still recommended pass for eligibility and security hasn't started

prashantarane

Oct 11, 2017
Finally found the PPR email in my Gmail SPAM folder!!!
IMP: so be sure to check your email account’s SPAM folders as well.

AOR - 18th Oct online from India - FSW - O, PNP - Saskatchewan
MEP - 7th Nov
Biometrics - 11th Nov
GU - 27th FEB
Web form - 8th Mar - response 11th March - containing Generic status response application is in process and no additional documents are required.
PPR email - Sent date 27th FEB,
Subject - “READY FOR VISA” ,
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office,
CPC - Ottawa (for canada mailing address applicants)

Submitted passports at VFS - 11th Mar - To: High Commission of Canada in New Delhi
Opted for direct delivery by Courier (DHL) at residence
Waiting for passports to return — As per VFS office agent, should usually be returned in 7 days — fingers crossed.

Wishing everyone all the best!!! May you all receive your PPR soon!

In my application I had mentioned Regina, Saskatchewan as my destination/intended city in the province.
If anyone is planning to or already on the way to go to Saskatchewan province OR Regina city please reply back.

Also in max how much time do we have to go to our destination city after VISA is stamped?

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello All,
Woohoo! We got our PR email today

AOR OCT 19th
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
Primary applicant with spouse
MEP Nov 15th
Ghost update Feb 18th and 25th
Just called this morning to find out the status and was told that they are still reviewing eligibility and security had not been initiated
Mar 11- 10:30am got the email.

Though the email does not mention my spouse when asking for passport request just says send your passport including dependents. Why didn't they include both our names?

Thank you all, this forum was really great in helping track my progress during the application. Wishing everyone a speedy PR approval!

Reactions: zubara200

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello All,

AOR OCT 19th
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
MEP Nov 15th
Just called this morning to find out the status and was told that they are still reviewing eligibility and security had not been initiated

Though the email does not mention my spouse when asking for passport request just says send your passport including dependents. Why didn't they include both our names?

Thank you all, this forum was really great in helping track my progress during the application. Wishing everyone a speedy PR approval!
congratulations. I called them yesterday and they still told me the same status as what i got two weeks ago: recommended pass for eligibility and security has not started. hope my application is also moving in the right direction

Reactions: SAgrrl

prashantarane

Oct 11, 2017
Hello All,

AOR OCT 19th
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
MEP Nov 15th

Wow, Congratulations!
Ya, same in my case as well. I think its their way of handling applications as one file based on Primary applicants. I submitted the passports of all my dependents alongwith mine at the VFS office here, and the agent created separate envelops for each passport though, but one courier tracking id in the receipt.

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hey all! I know this may not make sense from a procedural perspective. However - I got PPR today - Oct. 21 AOR, and no ghost updates that I can recollect. I called the IRCC two weeks ago, and got a general update of my application (eligibility complete, criminality complete, security in progress). No updates or ghost updates since. Then this afternoon at 4:45 PM CDT, I got the PPR email! I can't figure any logical process leading up to the PPR. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the insight from everyone in this thread, and wish you all the best!

Last edited:

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hey all! I know this is going to be tough to swalllow. But I got PPR today - Oct. 21 AOR, and no ghost updates that I can recollect. I called the IRCC two weeks ago, and got a general update of my application (eligibility complete, criminality complete, security in progress). No updates or ghost updates since. Then this afternoon at 4:45 PM CDT, I got the PPR email! I can't figure any logical process leading up to the PPR. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the insight from everyone in this thread, and wish you all the best!
Congratulations. are you CEC Stream?

Reactions: sim_agent

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Congratulations. are you CEC Stream?
I am FSW-O. AOR Oct. 21. NOC 2171. CRS 473. Coming from the USA. PPR Received 4:47PM on March 11, 2020.

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hey all! I know this is going to be tough to swalllow. But I got PPR today - Oct. 21 AOR, and no ghost updates that I can recollect. I called the IRCC two weeks ago, and got a general update of my application (eligibility complete, criminality complete, security in progress). No updates or ghost updates since. Then this afternoon at 4:45 PM CDT, I got the PPR email! I can't figure any logical process leading up to the PPR. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the insight from everyone in this thread, and wish you all the best!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: sim_agent

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
congratulations. I called them yesterday and they still told me the same status as what i got two weeks ago: recommended pass for eligibility and security has not started. hope my application is also moving in the right direction
Hi,
Hopefully it will the same case for you and you'll get the email soon!

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Wow, Congratulations!
Ya, same in my case as well. I think its their way of handling applications as one file based on Primary applicants. I submitted the passports of all my dependents alongwith mine at the VFS office here, and the agent created separate envelops for each passport though, but one courier tracking id in the receipt.
Hi,
Congrats! thanks for letting me know we will be submitting our passport this week!