+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sep 16, 2019
There are no issues with your file. Like someone explained in the last page, MET means it is waiting the final officer to review and pass it. So, yes, it is in progress.

It is only small part remaining but you will have to wait patiently since the delay comes from final agent picking up your file.
Sounds comforting. I only got tensed because i asked him twice if its met or not. He would just reply it is in progress. Got to think less i guess :)

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Guys, I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa through Canada xpresspost. The tracking got updated today to "Available for pickup". Does that mean CPC sends someone to pick up the package somewhere? I am was expecting it to be delivered.

Also, I didn't note the tracking number of my return envelope. Can I get it from CIC once it is delivered? Please advise

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Guys, I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa through Canada xpresspost. The tracking got updated today to "Available for pickup". Does that mean CPC sends someone to pick up the package somewhere? I am was expecting it to be delivered.

Also, I didn't note the tracking number of my return envelope. Can I get it from CIC once it is delivered? Please advise

Hey, Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but just wondering what size of envelopes you used? Can't believe how expensive they are!

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019

When did you send it Neeraj? I sent on Saturday evening. It got delivered today, no update yet.

Normally CIC will update the status in your application, you shall track from there. Thats what i heard.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
When did you send it Neeraj? I sent on Saturday evening. It got delivered today, no update yet.

Normally CIC will update the status in your application, you shall track from there. Thats what i heard.
I sent on Saturday too. But my status is showing as Available for pickup instead of delivered.

Did you keep the tracking number for the return envelope as well?

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I sent on Saturday too. But my status is showing as Available for pickup instead of delivered.

Did you keep the tracking number for the return envelope as well?
Which tracking number is showing as available for pickup?

I did send via Xpresspost (Canada post) and did keep the same Xpresspost for return (i noted the return tracking). did you do the same? Total $48 including sign required option (for return post).

It got delivered at 10 AM ottawa time. Hope you did the same?

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Which tracking number is showing as available for pickup?

I did send via Xpresspost (Canada post) and did keep the same Xpresspost for return (i noted the return tracking). did you do the same? Total $48 including sign required option (for return post).

It got delivered at 10 AM ottawa time. Hope you did the same?
I didn't note return tracking number. I made a mistake. My package which I sent to CPC PO box is showing as available for pickup. I think someone from CPC picks that up from PO box as I read on other threads. For most people the status appears as delivered

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
after two weeks since the recommended pass for eligibility and security has not started, my application has not moved any further.........

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
if you sent the forms within the timeframe - it will take some days before your application updates to " we are reviewing the new documents that you have sent through." If you didn't send within the timeframe that they have requested, IRCC might take you off the list - so call them asap. If your ADR / letter didn't mention a timeline, call up the IRCC team after a few days and check if they have received the documents. My AOR is 29 Oct and I got a request for Schedule A in Jan and there was a timeframe to send them that document. About your PPR, I'm not sure, I too am waiting for a reply. Fingers crossed!
I just got a ghost update, what does it mean? additional docs changed to na

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I didn't note return tracking number. I made a mistake. My package which I sent to CPC PO box is showing as available for pickup. I think someone from CPC picks that up from PO box as I read on other threads. For most people the status appears as delivered

Check tomorrow, they should have picked your parcel late or it might be some update mistake.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019

Go to the canada post you sent the mail from. Generally they remove one side of the return envelope tracking number to give you. Just ask if they forget to give you.