+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

niits

Aug 16, 2019
Niits congratulations but eligibility met means passed right why did they say not passed
Not quite. Met is before Passed. First case officer decides if it is met. Then second officer decides if it is passed. You want it to be passed.

Krish_JK

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2019
Med's Done....
21-11-2019
Hey Krish did CIC agent told you that its at review required?
when i called the agent said Eligibility is met/done. does this mean review required too?
Please let me know
I am not sure but that could be a good news for you. You might be reeving PPR soon,
For my profile, they mentioned that it is under review.

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
For those who have received their passports back, how long did it take for the ‘Approved’ status to show up on your account from the day the passport was delivered? And how long did it take you to reveive passport back? :)

dream4better

Mar 27, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, My AOR is Oct 4th, PNP-O applicant and my file is being processed in Etobicoke. I got a ghost update on Feb 6th and the IRCC agents confirmed that everything is passed and waiting for the final decision. It's been more than a month since everything has been passed and no updates since the GU. I had ordered GCMS notes on Feb 3rd and it was generated on Feb 5th, which was before the GU. As per the GCMS notes, I had a RR on Stat questions as my H1B petition was denied. Eligibility was Recommend passed, Criminality was passed and everything else looked normal. I've seen many people get their PPR's from Etobicoke within days their security check have passed which is not in my case.

Could you please guide me if there is anything that I need to worry about? As per the agents, they say that every case is different and the final decision depends on the officer, and as my file is still within the processing time(25 days left) just patiently wait. Also, are there any chances of rejection later in this stage? I don't see a reason for it but still skeptical as what could go wrong in my application which is taking this delay.

Sep 16, 2019
Need some help.
1 month back i called ircc and ask about eligibility they said its met.
Now today again i called them and they are like everything is in progress. I specifically asked about eligibility if it is met or not and the agent kept saying everything in progress.
Can someone tell me whats happening with my profile?

Sailee

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone with AOR October 16-17 got any Ghost Update or PPR?
I'm from FSW. No update since Medical. Raised a Web Form on Feb 17th, and got following reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office determined that your application meets the eligibility requirements.
Any idea how long it make take to get the Security Background Verification done?
Got my PPR yesterday. :)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Need some help.
1 month back i called ircc and ask about eligibility they said its met.
Now today again i called them and they are like everything is in progress. I specifically asked about eligibility if it is met or not and the agent kept saying everything in progress.
Can someone tell me whats happening with my profile?
There are no issues with your file. Like someone explained in the last page, MET means it is waiting the final officer to review and pass it. So, yes, it is in progress.

It is only small part remaining but you will have to wait patiently since the delay comes from final agent picking up your file.