+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi guys anybody here FSW inland has received PPR?

My AoR: Oct 26
Meds Passed: Nov 18
Additional Background check requested for my wife requested and submitted: Nov 18

Ever since no GU and it says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." ever since. I'm 70%. I'm a little worried it's taking too long to update to other status.

Mine is Oct 9th AOR.. Im still waiting for PPR. :(

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys anybody here FSW inland has received PPR?

My AoR: Oct 26
Meds Passed: Nov 18
Additional Background check requested for my wife requested and submitted: Nov 18

Ever since no GU and it says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." ever since. I'm 70%. I'm a little worried it's taking too long to update to other status.
Hi,

Same status. mine is 74% but no update after GU last Feb 16. Waiting for GMCS note

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Did you get any update? I think yours is also Oct 9th AOR, rite? Did you do any analysis, when can we get the PPr?
I dont think VO Edmonton has started releasing PPR for Oct AOR from our batch of application. We have to wait. I believe we should get it this week or latest by next week.

Below 2 folks have AOR 3rd from our batch, so I don't think we will get PPR before them and the same was the case for eligibility. Or it could be for all of us same day if they release it together.

@Dami90, @Dullat

But right now we can do nothing but wait.

Reactions: agarden0

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
I dont think VO Edmonton has started releasing PPR for Oct AOR from our batch of application. We have to wait. I believe we should get it this week or latest by next week.

Below 2 folks have AOR 3rd from our batch, so I don't think we will get PPR before them and the same was the case for eligibility. Or it could be for all of us same day if they release it together.

@Dami90, @Dullat

But right now we can do nothing but wait.
Oct 1 Aor / Ottawa ... everything is passed a week ago ... still waiting for PPR, in queue for final officer

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON

I got a ghost update Feb 18th which changed my background. Got another ghost update Feb 26th

Sent a webform and got this back

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is valid.

I'm glad my file is moving but I thought those two ghost updates meant everything was passed. I they pass the eligibility soon.

enyjess

Sep 9, 2019
Hi All,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON

I got a ghost update Feb 18th which changed my background. Got another ghost update Feb 26th

Sent a webform and got this back

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is valid.

I'm glad my file is moving but I thought those two ghost updates meant everything was passed. I they pass the eligibility soon.
We have the same aor and same status! It’s kinda discouraging when you see a lot of applications moving way faster.

Reactions: SAgrrl

prashantarane

Oct 11, 2017
Hi I was wondering How long will I have to wait for my result /ppr . I had applied in oct 2019 and received aor on Oct 18th 2019 , mep on Nov 7th 2019, biometrics on Nov 11th 2019
current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 7, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 11, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

prashantarane

Oct 11, 2017
Hi I was wondering How long will I have to wait for my result /ppr . I had applied in oct 2019 and received aor on Oct 18th 2019 , mep on Nov 7th 2019, biometrics on Nov 11th 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can you please add me to the group as well ?

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Hi,
You can call then to find out or send then a webform. The account portal information can be very generic.