+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi. I would like to ask about my status update. Unfortunately i cannot call by textnow. It is not illegal, but a gray area in my country.
So I should raise a webform. Do I need to ask only about the status, or should I specifically ask the status according to “eligibility, criminality and security” criterias.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

ashi_gm

Feb 24, 2020
Hey all! Just throwing in my current update/experience to date:

Stream - FSW-Outland (United States Resident/Citizen)
NOC - 2171 (Information Systems Analysts and Consultants)
CRS - 473
AOR - Oct. 21, 2019
Medicals passed - Nov. 8, 2019
Biometrics Requested - Nov. 13, 2019
Biometrics Accepted - Nov. 27, 2019
70% complete - ETA April 21, 2020

Called IRCC today via toll-free 888 number (using TextNow app), and was able to speak to a very helpful agent.

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Progress

And the patient waiting game continues ...!
I am in exact same state. except that my AOR is Oct 16.
Any idea what they do in Security? timelines of this step?

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
It seems the Edmonton office has not released any PPR for a week now. I have searched everywhere and still can't find one PPR issued by Edmonton after last week Thursday. Let's see what today brings cos a lot of applicants have all stages passed.

jtaiana

Feb 27, 2020
Good morning everyone, I'm new to this but I wanted to ask a question if possible. I just received an email where CIC request my passport. Is that the golden email everyone talks about? My AOR is Oct 8th 2019, MEP Oct 25th 2019 and today Feb 27th 2020 got that email. I'm PNP Inland for BC. Thanks.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Good morning everyone, I'm new to this but I wanted to ask a question if possible. I just received an email where CIC request my passport. Is that the golden email everyone talks about? My AOR is Oct 8th 2019, MEP Oct 25th 2019 and today Feb 27th 2020 got that email. I'm PNP Inland for BC. Thanks.
Congrats!!!!!:)

ehloimolino21

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Congrats!!!!!:)
I also received an email..is this a request for passport???

“The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.”

Dullat

Jan 15, 2020
I also received an email..is this a request for passport???

“The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.”
What is your Aor and vo ?
Congrats as well

Skv

Jan 24, 2020
Its via email. But you need to login daily to check GU. Else you will miss it.
I had same time line as yours
Received GU feb7 th
But I didn’t receive 3 rd GU
Waiting for that
Last time I called eligibility-pass
Criminality-pass
Security-in progress

I hope I will get GU by next week