>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

hungta

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Good morning guys,

I have just received the RPRF request letter. Does that mean that my application is going to be processed soon? I haven't gotten any other updates since MEP on Nov 12th.

Thanks!

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi guys, Due to my Canadian representative I am unable to view my application's status/progress as they have linked my application to their account. Passed exact 4 months after AOR, now if I raise a webform to IRCC then, will IRCC reply to my regd. email ID? Does anybody know the procedure for the same?

Last edited:

mariaxia

Feb 12, 2020
I won't be surprised if you get your PR today. If not today, you will definitely get it sometime next week base on the trend that I have observed.
Hi @Oksamjackson,

My AOR is also Oct 3.
And the last GU is Feb 10, and IRCC replied my CSE on the next day, which says:
"
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision "

Do you know how long it would be before I receive the final decision? Thank you in advance!!!

Reactions: Pofsally

karambollo

Jul 9, 2019
Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
@karambollo do you know why they asked for the RCMP police check? I am the main applicant and they asked for one from me but not my husband (who came to Canada with me the same time.
They didn't state the reason why and I have no idea. It's not obligatory to provide it but some inland applicants still do it and upload it into LOE.

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi @Oksamjackson,

My AOR is also Oct 3.
And the last GU is Feb 10, and IRCC replied my CSE on the next day, which says:
"
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision "

Do you know how long it would be before I receive the final decision? Thank you in advance!!!
If I were you, I will just sleep and wait for PPR. You have passed all the stages so it can come any minute. Congrats in advance.

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Good morning guys,

I have just received the RPRF request letter. Does that mean that my application is going to be processed soon? I haven't gotten any other updates since MEP on Nov 12th.

Thanks!
What does the letter say? Admissibility review ongoing?

hungta

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
What does the letter say? Admissibility review ongoing?
Yes! The letter starts with "This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."