+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
Actually, no one can predict the estimated timeline for PPR. I have seen people on this forum mentioning that their eligibility and security was marked as passed in one single day. So, it is difficult to predict. Are you a US based applicant?
No I'm applying from Morocco

CountessO

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
AOR OCT 11
MEP OCT 26
BIL OCT 29
BIL COMPLETE OCT 30
WEB FORM WAS RAISED ON JAN 24TH TO KNOW VO. I RECEIVED A MAIL ON THE 30TH THAT IT WAS AT CPC OTTAWA.:cool:
GU FEB 12:)
GCMS NOTES REQUEST NOV 29TH. EXPECTING FEB 29TH:rolleyes: ( 60 EXTRA DAYS . I WAS INFORMED IT WAS DUE TO LARGE REQUESTS o_O) I PRAY AND HOPE PPR SHOWS BEFORE THEN
PPR: IT WILL END IN JOY.:D
I JUST GOT PPR. OMG!
I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintances
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers! ............

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations!!!!! Though it will be lengthy for you to recite story, however what was the main reason for such a delay.?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Everyone,

I need help

Just got notes today.

A little background - my employer suddenly decided to change my designation from A to B. This was done due to adminstrative reasons, and job duties didnot change. I reported this change in name of designation and no changes in job duties around end of November. The change was adminstrative so my employer didn't give me any communication so I only attached two payslips - one with old designation, and the other of next month with new designation.

I have over 8 years of work experience in the NOC I applied for, and current job duties match current NOC.

Coming back to GCMS - I am confused.

I have three secondary offices on the application.

There are over 100 activities on my application. None of the activities have dates on them. The last activity is Criminality passed, before that 11.2-EE MI passed.

The next is notes on last two pages. Note 4 - Program assistant's recommendation - Pass. Note 3 - Criminality passed. Note 2 - Case processing agent wrote All Valid Ready to Finalize. After 3 days of Note 2, I sent change in name of designation and no changes in job duties. After 2 weeks, Note 1 - *Review Required* Email received via GCMS. change in job classification. pay stub provided.

Assessments
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am planning to get reference emails from three colleagues. I don't want my employer to know, that's why emails from colleagues, and send them with a CSE saying its not change in classification just in name of designation.

Please advise.

@legalfalcon
Everyone,

@legalfalcon

please advise

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Hello! Is ghost update an email or status change you will see in your application?
When login online to cic account, on landing page you will see "updated" instead of submitted. Though when click on application and check next page, you won't find any change or update. When you go back to home page, it would show submitted again.

This is popularly known as "ghost update" among pr applicants.. It is no official term or status..

Reactions: ahriLoL

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
AOR -3rd Oct
Med passed -30 Oct
Review of additional documents we do not need addition documents
The last time i checked my VO - Edmonton
No update 50 days left at 73%.
Not even a ghost update to see progress.