Today I called cic and the agent said
AOR - Oct 3
Med - Passed
Criminality- passed
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton
progress bar - 75% 45 days left

is someone in the same shoes. security not started at 75% is a little disturbing.
It is indeed frustrating. I am at 71% and still no movement

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

image share

Received my GCMS notes. Any idea what this review required is for?
That Review Required is pretty standard as it is related to the statuary question(s) which you must have answered YES. Anybody who does that gets that flag. Nothing to worry about it.

Good day All,

i am new here. I feel really really ashamed to type this because I tried to be very careful when I was applying and attaching documents.

Since AOR, I log in at least once a week to check and to also compare documents I submitted.

Just in Friday, during my routine check, I realised erroneously attached only the letter of consent to use my hubby's funds for POF. The document was actually saved as "POF and letter of consent" but when unchecked, i realised it was only letter and not the Tbills certificate. I felt cold immediately as i did biometrics since November.

Immediately, i raised a CSE and attached the right document which has the POF. Is there any other thing I can do? Should I call or any thing or is the CSE sufficient?

I'm really taken aback and grateful I didnt get a rejection mail as I know POf is such a big deal.

Last cse on status showed VO is Ottawa and eligibility is still on going.

Is this ok?

I'll appreciate responses. Thank you.
You did the right thing by immediately raising CSE. Not much to be done from your side but just wait. I am surprised the second agent (Case processing agent) did not either request for the document or cancelled for incompleteness (or the first agent did not do so). They will hopefully accept this document.

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
That's textbook definition of a ghost update that everyone talks about.....nothing to worry about and is potentially a good sign that your application is moving along and potentially you could be getting your passport request soon. Just relax and wait....if you've heard no bad news yet then there's no need to stress.
HI,

Thank you

Safa90

Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys
Im new here and decided to share my info as well.

Inland CEC
AOR: 6th Oct 2019
Med passed: 1 Nov, 2019
2 applicant,
Nationality: Iran
As of today (18 Feb 2020): progress bar at 73%
got an GU last monday (10th Feb)
nothing after that.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys
Im new here and decided to share my info as well.

Inland CEC
AOR: 6th Oct 2019
Med passed: 1 Nov, 2019
2 applicant,
Nationality: Iran
As of today (18 Feb 2020): progress bar at 73%
got an GU last monday (10th Feb)
nothing after that.
My timelines are also same as you. got GU on 13th Feb. Nothing after that..

Safa90

Feb 18, 2020
wow its amazing how everyone got/is getting GU. I dont think I ever saw any ‍♀
Im not sure whether its a true statement or not, but once I heard that if you dont get PPR shortly after GU, its not a good sign, I had two friends who got GU after roughly 5 month, but no news or update after that, and they are still waiting for their PPR, even though it has been more than 16 month for them!!