Today I called cic and the agent said
AOR - Oct 3
Med - Passed
Criminality- passed
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton
progress bar - 75% 45 days left

is someone in the same shoes. security not started at 75% is a little disturbing.
Join the club.
AOR - September 30
Med - Passed
Criminality- in progress
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

Did you get a ghost update early Feb 2020?

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Join the club.
AOR - September 30
Med - Passed
Criminality- in progress
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

Mine is almost the same.. I called cic agent yesterday and she told me:

AOR - September 28
Med - Passed
Criminality- Passed
eligibility - review required
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

I received a ghost update too on 30th January.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Join the club.
AOR - September 30
Med - Passed
Criminality- in progress
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

Hi,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
Saw a change in our application yesterday
The background changed from "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your application"

In November 2019 the background changed from "we are processing your application" to " your application is in progress"

Is that a ghost update? Thanks.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
Mine is almost the same.. I called cic agent yesterday and she told me:

AOR - September 28
Med - Passed
Criminality- Passed
eligibility - review required
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

I received a ghost update too on 30th January.
Review required is not a great sign. Order GCMS notes immediately

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Hi,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
Saw a change in our application yesterday
The background changed from "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your application"

In November 2019 the background changed from "we are processing your application" to " your application is in progress"

Is that a ghost update? Thanks.
Not sure about the background but I noticed it when I signed into my account. Instead of saying ‘submitted’ it said ‘application/updated’ (can’t remember the exact wording but it was something like that)

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Join the club.
AOR - September 30
Med - Passed
Criminality- in progress
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

I have never seen a ghost update. That got me worried so I called cic and the agent gave me that information.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Not sure about the background but I noticed it when I signed into my account. Instead of saying ‘submitted’ it said ‘application/updated’ (can’t remember the exact wording but it was something like that)
Hi,
Yes I saw the "updated" instead of submitted.

Reactions: agarden0

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
@shanelfc

Thanks for letting me know about that. Is there any special cic website for it or can I order from https://www.getgcms.com/order-now. Could you also let me know that which one should I order e-gcms or gcms+?

Eligibility Review is not a good sign. This means Case analyst is not satisfied with something and has put the comments for the Officer to review it. Officer will take final decision.

Order GCMS immediately from Canada Government website directly. If you are Canada resident its free of charge under privacy act. If not someone has to order on your behalf through access to information act.

LINK BELOW:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Eligibility Review is not a good sign. This means Case analyst is not satisfied with something and has put the comments for the Officer to review it. Officer will take final decision.

Order GCMS immediately from Canada Government website directly. If you are Canada resident its free of charge under privacy act. If not someone has to order on your behalf through access to information act.

LINK BELOW:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
Yes but lots of people get out of review required and receive their PR. It just means that they've flagged something for a more senior officer to look into. From what I've heard, it's pretty common and can be due to lots of things.

Reactions: Tanya1617

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
My note is generated on Jan 16th and I received that on Jan 17th. But my file got transferred on Jan 13th, which is too close to the note generated date, and also it's been only half month till today. Not sure if I could already have another due date or not. Maybe I could know if I can receive my 2nd note on Feb. Hope they could send that on time
@cdsoso just checking if you got 2nd note ??

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
Ohh ... how about the due date ??
does it changed or else is it same as before (3/13) ??
I noticed that the 2nd note is generated on 1/21. Therefore it is basically no change at all from the last note I received. I requested my 1st note on 12/17 and the note was generated on 1/16. So I am going to order another one.